Oilers claim Adam Clendening off waivers
The Edmonton Oilers have claimed defensman Adam Clendening off waivers from the Anaheim Ducks.
Despite playing in just 30 NHL games, the Oilers will already be the fifth team for the 23 year-old Clendening. He didn't see any time on the ice with the Ducks after they acquired him from the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Clendening has played in nine games this season, all with Pittsburgh, and tallied just one point (an assist). His Corsi For Percentage was a solid 54.2, but his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength was a poor -1.8.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Blue Jackets' Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Sergei Bobrovsky is starting for the Blue Jackets on Friday October 6th, 2017
- Columbus looking to Sergei Bobrovsky to keep their season alive April 20th, 2017
- Blue Jackets make Scott Hartnell a healthy scratch for Game 4 April 18th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo is manning the crease for Columbus on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo named the starter Thursday for Columbus April 6th, 2017