Drew Stafford nets two power-play goals for Winnipeg
Winnipeg Jets forward Drew Stafford scored two goals in Tuesday's 4-1 win over the Nashville Predators.
Stafford scored the first two goals of the game (both on the power play). The 30-year-old has five points in his last five contests. Ben Chiarot and Alexander Burmistrov also scored for the Jets.
One could easily argue Stafford is having the best season of his career. He has tallied 14 goals and 22 points in 40 games this season. We project him to record 12 more goals and 13 more assists over the final 42 games. His career-high point total is 52, which he achieved in 2010-'11. Stafford's Corsi For Percentage (50.4) and Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (1.2) are both career-best clips.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider starting in goal for the Devils on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Devils' Cory Schneider in goal against the Leafs October 11th, 2017
- Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres October 9th, 2017