Islanders' Jaroslav Halak (upper body) will suit up Thursday
New York Islanders goalie Jaroslav Halak (upper body) is likely to at least suit up in Thursday's contest against Washington.
He took part in a full team practice Tuesday, and the Islanders responded by sending Christopher Gibson back to Bridgeport of the AHL. Thomas Greiss has started the past five games in Halak's absence, and he has won three of them.
Halak has been officially activated from the injured reserve list. He owns a 10-6-3 record to go with a .923 save percentage and 2.09 goals-against average this season.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting in goal for Bruins on Sunday October 15th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting for the Bruins on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (lower body) ruled out of Wednesday's game October 10th, 2017