Jhonas Enroth likely to start Monday for Kings
Los Angeles Kings goalie Jhonas Enroth should be considered the probable starter for Monday night against the Colorado Avalanche.
Enroth was the first goaltender to leave the ice at the Kings' morning skate. This usually implies which goalie will get the start between the pipes. It will be Enroth's eighth game of the season.
It's a small sample size, but Enroth has sparkling numbers this season. His save percentage is .939 and his goals against average is 1.89. We project him to face 27.32 shots against Colorado, allowing 2.24 goals and giving himself a 49 percent chance at earning the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017