Shane Doan nets hat-trick in Coyotes' loss
Arizona Coyotes forward Shane Doan's hat-trick was overshadowed because Arizona fell 7-5 to the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday.
It was his second career hat-trick while his 379th goal tied him with Dale Hawerchuk for second all-time in franchise history. Tobias Rieder and Oliver Ekman-Larsson each had three assists in a losing cause.
The 29-year-old Doan is having a fine season with 17 points in 27 games. However, his Corsi For Percentage of 48.0 is his worst mark since 2008-09, and his -2.4 Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is a career-worst clip. We project Doan to pile up 10 more goal and 11 more assists over the final 40 games.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Antti Raanta starting between the pipes for the Coyotes on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Antti Raanta will start for Coyotes in Las Vegas on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Coyotes' Louis Domingue gets the start on the road against Anaheim October 5th, 2017
- Arizona putting Louis Domingue in goal versus the Canucks April 6th, 2017
- Coyotes giving Mike Smith a road start in Dallas April 4th, 2017
- Louis Domingue will be in net as Arizona hosts Washington March 31st, 2017