Tyler Seguin scores twice in Dallas win
Dallas Stars center Tyler Seguin scored two goals in Tuesday's 5-1 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Seguin scored both his goals in the second period and they came exactly 30 seconds apart. The 23-year-old has seven points in his last four games. Johnny Oduya, Alex Goligoski and Mattias Janmark also scored for the Stars.
Seguin has 17 goals and 42 points in 31 games this season. He's on pace to shatter his career high in points for a season, which he set with an 84-point campaign in 2013-'14. Our rest-of-season projections have him totaling 54 points over the final 52 games, giving him 96 points for the season.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Ben Bishop to man the crease for Dallas against the Predators October 12th, 2017
- Ben Bishop is starting Tuesday in Dallas October 10th, 2017
- Ben Bishop will start between the pipes for Dallas October 6th, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday April 4th, 2017