Jason Demers (upper body) is out Thursday for Stars
Dallas Stars defenseman Jason Demers (upper body) wasn't on the ice on Thursday.
Demers suffered an injury during Tuesday's game (a loss to the Calgary Flames) and wasn't able to skate on Thursday. Given this news, he's not expected to play Thursday against the Vancouver Canucks.
Demers has 11 points (four goals, seven assists) in 22 games played this season. More importantly, he has an average time on ice of 20:30, which is third most on the Stars. We project Demers to score 18 points over the remaining course of the season (four goals, 14 assists), as long as this injury doesn't keep him out of the lineup for significant time.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Antti Raanta starting between the pipes for the Coyotes on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Antti Raanta will start for Coyotes in Las Vegas on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Coyotes' Louis Domingue gets the start on the road against Anaheim October 5th, 2017
- Arizona putting Louis Domingue in goal versus the Canucks April 6th, 2017
- Coyotes giving Mike Smith a road start in Dallas April 4th, 2017
- Louis Domingue will be in net as Arizona hosts Washington March 31st, 2017