Reto Berra will be in goal Tuesday for Colorado
Colorado Avalanche goalie Reto Berra will be in goal for Colorado Tuesday against the New Jersey Devils.
First-stringer Semyon Varlamov was beaten four times on 27 shots in a 5-3 loss to the New York Islanders on Monday, so Berra will get the nod in the second game of the back-to-back situation.
Berra has lost his last four outings, including last Wednesday's relief appearance against Ottawa when he stopped 12-of-13 shots. Berra is allowing 2.39 goals per game while recording a .923 save percentage. Against the Devils tonight, we project him to allow 2.19 goals while stopping 28.17 shots with a 47 percent chance of earning the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017