Jiri Hudler appears to be a healthy scratch for Flames
Calgary Flames winger Jiri Hudler appears to be a healthy scratch for Tuesday's game against the Anaheim Ducks.
Hurdler missed last Friday's game because he was sick, but he was able to practice on Monday, albeit as the odd-man out in line combinations. Hudler appears to be healthy on Tuesday, but the Flames will instead use the same lineup they had on Friday for Tuesday's game against the Ducks.
Friday was the first game Hudler has missed this season and he has posted 13 points (four goals, nine assists) in 20 games played. We project him to score another 18 goals and tally 31 more assists over the remaining course of the season, giving him a point total of 62. This would be the second highest total of his career. He had 76 points last season.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Ben Bishop to man the crease for Dallas against the Predators October 12th, 2017
- Ben Bishop is starting Tuesday in Dallas October 10th, 2017
- Ben Bishop will start between the pipes for Dallas October 6th, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday April 4th, 2017