LeSean McCoy (ribs) inactive for Buffalo on Sunday
Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy is officially inactive on Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings.
McCoy wasn't expected to play on Sunday after suffering a ribs injury during last week's game against the Los Angeles Chargers, and this is just official notice. Chris Ivory will start in McCoy's place.
Our models project McCoy for 888.43 rushing yards, 40.40 catches, 312.01 receiving yards, and 6.13 total touchdowns going forward.
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton to test injured hamstring in practice October 17th, 2018
- Jason Peters (biceps) 'can play' for Eagles Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- T.J. Yeldon (foot, ankle) not practicing for Jaguars Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) still sidelined for Jaguars Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Josh Rosen: Cardinals not in desperation mode October 16th, 2018
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk projected for 6.82 targets in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Derek Anderson named Bills' Week 7 starter versus Colts October 17th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) expected to miss at least 2-to-3 games October 16th, 2018
- Josh Allen (elbow) reportedly ruled out for Bills Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Josh Allen week-to-week for Bills with elbow injury October 15th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) questionable to return against Texans October 14th, 2018