LeSean McCoy (ribs) inactive for Buffalo on Sunday
Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy is officially inactive on Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings.
McCoy wasn't expected to play on Sunday after suffering a ribs injury during last week's game against the Los Angeles Chargers, and this is just official notice. Chris Ivory will start in McCoy's place.
Our models project McCoy for 888.43 rushing yards, 40.40 catches, 312.01 receiving yards, and 6.13 total touchdowns going forward.
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Buffalo Bills take defensive tackle Ed Oliver with the ninth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Bills reportedly releasing Chris Ivory March 26th, 2019
- Cole Beasley reportedly going to Buffalo on 4-year, $29 million deal March 12th, 2019
- John Brown reportedly expected to sign 3-year deal with Bills March 12th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Frank Gore signs one-year contract with Buffalo on Monday March 11th, 2019