LeSean McCoy (ribs) inactive for Buffalo on Sunday
Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy is officially inactive on Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings.
McCoy wasn't expected to play on Sunday after suffering a ribs injury during last week's game against the Los Angeles Chargers, and this is just official notice. Chris Ivory will start in McCoy's place.
Our models project McCoy for 888.43 rushing yards, 40.40 catches, 312.01 receiving yards, and 6.13 total touchdowns going forward.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Buffalo's Josh Allen accounts for five touchdowns in Week 17's blowout victory over Miami December 30th, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) out for Buffalo in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Charles Clay a healthy scratch for Buffalo in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) not expected to play for Buffalo in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) out for Buffalo in Week 16 December 21st, 2018