LeSean McCoy (ribs) inactive for Buffalo on Sunday
Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy is officially inactive on Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings.
McCoy wasn't expected to play on Sunday after suffering a ribs injury during last week's game against the Los Angeles Chargers, and this is just official notice. Chris Ivory will start in McCoy's place.
Our models project McCoy for 888.43 rushing yards, 40.40 catches, 312.01 receiving yards, and 6.13 total touchdowns going forward.
- Odell Beckham (quad) will not practice for Giants Thursday December 13th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) reportedly trending toward sitting for Chargers again December 13th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) sidelined for Bills Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) reportedly day-to-day for Bills December 10th, 2018
- Josh Allen throws for 206 yards, runs for 101 yards and a touchdown in Bills' loss December 10th, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin waived by Buffalo December 4th, 2018
- Zay Jones finds end zone twice in Bills' loss December 3rd, 2018
- Josh Allen runs for 135 yards in Bills' Week 13 loss to Miami December 2nd, 2018