Rob Kelley (toe) placed on Injured Reserve by Washington
Washington Redskins running back Rob Kelley (toe) was placed on injured reserve on Tuesday.
Kelley was serving as the number three back, behind Adrian Peterson and Chris Thompson, but will now miss at least eight games with the injury. Samaje Perine takes over his place on the depth chart.
Kelley rushed 4 times for just 8 yards in 2 games so far this season.
- Palmer: Chiefs could use two-tight end formations often in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins working on down-field aggressiveness in practice June 23rd, 2021
- Carroll: Gerald Everett will be "real threat" in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman impressing teammates in minicamp June 21st, 2021
- Carson Wentz making positive impression with Colts' teammates June 21st, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with Football Team for $10 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021