Reuben Foster's suspension lifted, eligible to play for 49ers in Week 3
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster's suspension was lifted today by the NFL. He's eligible to play for the team in their Week 3 game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Foster was suspended for violating the NFL's personal conduct and substance abuse policies. San Francisco will need all the help they can get on defense this week to try and stop Patrick Mahomes and the red-hot Chiefs' offense.
Foster finished with 72 combined tackles, 7 stuffs, and 1 pass defended in his 2017-18 rookie season.
- Julio Jones (hamstring) truly uncertain for Falcons in Week 3 September 25th, 2020
- Zack Moss (toe) ruled out for Bills in Week 3 versus Rams September 25th, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (finger) fully practices on Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Houston's Will Fuller not listed on Week 3's injury report against Steelers September 24th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) logs limited practice on Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins in concussion protocol September 24th, 2020
- Washington's Steven Sims (toe) limited in Thursday practice September 24th, 2020
- Washington's Steven Sims (toe) DNP on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Antonio Gibson totals 44 yards on 11 touches for Washington in debut September 14th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson (ankle, questionable) will 'try to play' Sunday September 13th, 2020
- Washington Football Team reportedly releases wide receiver Trey Quinn September 5th, 2020
- Washington releases Adrian Peterson September 4th, 2020