Josh Gordon reportedly expected to be dealt by Browns Monday
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon is expected to be traded before 4 pm ET Monday, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Rapoport says he would be "very surprised" if Gordon isn't dealt, and that the Browns could wind up being compensated a mid-round pick. ESPN's Josina Anderson adds the Browns have received calls from at least 8-10 teams, with the New York Jets and San Francisco 49ers both in the mix.
Gordon, who didn't play Week 2, scored 8.2 FanDuel points in Week 1, in the form of a 17-yard touchdown on the only target he saw.
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Patriots' Sony Michel reportedly sidelined due to knee scope June 12th, 2019
- Damien Harris could earn 'prominent role' with Patriots June 11th, 2019
- Matt LaCosse in line to be Patriots' starting tight end June 4th, 2019
- Patriots' rookie N'Keal Harry seeing 'lot of work' with starters June 4th, 2019
- New England's Benjamin Watson receives a four-game suspension on Monday May 27th, 2019