Josh Gordon reportedly expected to be dealt by Browns Monday
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon is expected to be traded before 4 pm ET Monday, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Rapoport says he would be "very surprised" if Gordon isn't dealt, and that the Browns could wind up being compensated a mid-round pick. ESPN's Josina Anderson adds the Browns have received calls from at least 8-10 teams, with the New York Jets and San Francisco 49ers both in the mix.
Gordon, who didn't play Week 2, scored 8.2 FanDuel points in Week 1, in the form of a 17-yard touchdown on the only target he saw.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide future in 'week or two' February 4th, 2019
- Rapoport: Josh Gordon could be reinstated by Patriots training camp February 4th, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski hauls in six receptions in New England's Super Bowl win February 3rd, 2019
- Julian Edelman explodes for 141 receiving yards in New England's Super Bowl Victory over the Rams February 3rd, 2019
- 'Zero chance' Tom Brady retires from Patriots after Super Bowl January 28th, 2019