Josh Gordon reportedly expected to be dealt by Browns Monday
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon is expected to be traded before 4 pm ET Monday, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Rapoport says he would be "very surprised" if Gordon isn't dealt, and that the Browns could wind up being compensated a mid-round pick. ESPN's Josina Anderson adds the Browns have received calls from at least 8-10 teams, with the New York Jets and San Francisco 49ers both in the mix.
Gordon, who didn't play Week 2, scored 8.2 FanDuel points in Week 1, in the form of a 17-yard touchdown on the only target he saw.
- Jared Cook accounts for 116 receiving yards in Oakland's Week 14 victory over Pittsburgh December 9th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz throws three touchdowns in Week 14's overtime loss to Dallas December 9th, 2018
- Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown held to 35 yards in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- San Francisco's George Kittle erupts for 210 receiving yards in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaves Week 14's game with a rib injury December 9th, 2018
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey produces 101 scrimmage yards in Week 14's loss to Cleveland December 9th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) officially out for Dolphins versus Patriots December 7th, 2018
- Tom Brady removed from Patriots Week 14 injury report December 6th, 2018
- New England's Sony Michel projected for 87.9 scrimmage yards in Week 14's game against Miami December 5th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski 'in a good place' for Patriots December 5th, 2018
- Xavier Rhodes (hamstring) playing for Vikings Sunday afternoon December 2nd, 2018
- Xavier Rhodes (hamstring) reportedly a game-time decision for Vikings versus Patriots December 2nd, 2018