Josh Gordon reportedly expected to be dealt by Browns Monday
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon is expected to be traded before 4 pm ET Monday, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Rapoport says he would be "very surprised" if Gordon isn't dealt, and that the Browns could wind up being compensated a mid-round pick. ESPN's Josina Anderson adds the Browns have received calls from at least 8-10 teams, with the New York Jets and San Francisco 49ers both in the mix.
Gordon, who didn't play Week 2, scored 8.2 FanDuel points in Week 1, in the form of a 17-yard touchdown on the only target he saw.
- Dolphins reportedly interested in dealing DeVante Parker October 20th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas ranked as WR7 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Lions' Golden Tate projected for 9.19 targets in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard ranked among top-10 tight ends in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Rams' Brandin Cooks ranked as WR5 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Calvin Ridley (ankle) not listed on Falcons' Week 7 injury report October 20th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (back/ankle) doesn't make trip to Chicago for New England October 20th, 2018
- Khalil Mack (ankle) questionable for Bears versus Patriots October 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (heel) added to Wednesday's injury report October 17th, 2018
- Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly' October 16th, 2018
- James White gains 92 yards from scrimmage in Patriots' win October 15th, 2018
- Stephen Gostkowski goes 5-for-5, hits Patriots' game-winner October 15th, 2018