Ted Ginn Jr. absent from Saints' practice due to knee injury
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) didn't practice Wednesday.
It's not clear when Ginn Jr. suffered the injury but the missed practice raises concern about his status for Week 2 versus the Cleveland Browns. Cameron Meredith or third-round rookie Tre'Quan Smith could see more snaps if Ginn Jr. sits.
numberFire's models project Ginn Jr. to score 8.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,800 versus the Browns. He rounds out the top-40 wideouts in our Week 2 fantasy rankings.
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Jared Cook reportedly committed to Saints March 25th, 2019
- Teddy Bridgewater officially re-signs with Saints over Dolphins March 15th, 2019
- Drew Brees, Saints restructure to open up $10.8 million March 14th, 2019
- Dolphins making another push to sign Teddy Bridgewater March 13th, 2019
- Saints lock Wil Lutz up for 5 years March 13th, 2019
- Saints reportedly add Latavius Murray to backfield March 12th, 2019