Ted Ginn Jr. absent from Saints' practice due to knee injury
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) didn't practice Wednesday.
It's not clear when Ginn Jr. suffered the injury but the missed practice raises concern about his status for Week 2 versus the Cleveland Browns. Cameron Meredith or third-round rookie Tre'Quan Smith could see more snaps if Ginn Jr. sits.
numberFire's models project Ginn Jr. to score 8.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,800 versus the Browns. He rounds out the top-40 wideouts in our Week 2 fantasy rankings.
- Royce Freeman reportedly sprains ankle in Broncos' win October 19th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald scores Cardinals' lone touchdown in blowout loss October 19th, 2018
- Phillip Lindsay finds the endzone in Broncos' dismantling of Cardinals October 18th, 2018
- Emmanuel Sanders catches and throws for touchdown passes in Broncos' win October 18th, 2018
- Dolphins' Frank Gore projected to be an RB3 in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Titans' Marcus Mariota projected to struggle again in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Saints' Ted Ginn (knee) reportedly placed on injured reserve October 18th, 2018
- Ted Ginn (knee) did not practice on Wednesday for New Orleans October 17th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees projected to throw for 300 yards, 2 TDs on Sunday October 17th, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara projected for 16.47 touches in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees sets the all-time passing yardage record October 8th, 2018
- Saints' Mark Ingram bulldozes his way to 2 touchdowns in return from suspension October 8th, 2018