Ted Ginn Jr. absent from Saints' practice due to knee injury
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) didn't practice Wednesday.
It's not clear when Ginn Jr. suffered the injury but the missed practice raises concern about his status for Week 2 versus the Cleveland Browns. Cameron Meredith or third-round rookie Tre'Quan Smith could see more snaps if Ginn Jr. sits.
numberFire's models project Ginn Jr. to score 8.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,800 versus the Browns. He rounds out the top-40 wideouts in our Week 2 fantasy rankings.
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- Charles Clay joins Cardinals with 1-year deal February 19th, 2019
- Antonio Brown meets with Steelers owner, agree 'time to move on' February 19th, 2019
- Cowboys reportedly letting Terrance Williams walk February 18th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Saints' Sheldon Rankins' MRI reportedly confirms torn Achilles January 14th, 2019
- Saints' left guard Andrus Peat reportedly playing through broken hand January 14th, 2019
- Saints DT Sheldon Rankins suffered torn Achilles' on Sunday, per report January 14th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara manufactures 106 scrimmage yards in Sunday's playoff victory over the Eagles January 13th, 2019