Ted Ginn Jr. absent from Saints' practice due to knee injury
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) didn't practice Wednesday.
It's not clear when Ginn Jr. suffered the injury but the missed practice raises concern about his status for Week 2 versus the Cleveland Browns. Cameron Meredith or third-round rookie Tre'Quan Smith could see more snaps if Ginn Jr. sits.
numberFire's models project Ginn Jr. to score 8.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,800 versus the Browns. He rounds out the top-40 wideouts in our Week 2 fantasy rankings.
- Raiders release C.J. Anderson December 11th, 2018
- Buccaneers' DeSean Jackson (thumb) unable to squeeze ball December 11th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) limited on Tuesday for Chargers December 11th, 2018
- Eagles put Corey Clement (knee) on injured reserve December 11th, 2018
- Lions place Ezekiel Ansah on injured reserve with shoulder injury December 11th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill (heel) limited on Tuesday for Kansas City December 11th, 2018
- Saints' Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) is candidate for return from IR December 10th, 2018
- Drew Brees quiet again as Saints sink Buccaneers December 10th, 2018
- Michael Thomas catches 11 passes for 98 yards in Saints' win on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees projected to be Week 14's top fantasy passer December 8th, 2018
- Michael Thomas (ankle) practices on Thursday for New Orleans December 6th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) does not practice on Wednesday December 5th, 2018