Justin Tucker projected to be the second-best fantasy kicker in 2018
Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker is projected by numberFire.com to finish the 2018-19 season as the second-best fantasy kicker.
Tucker--the all time leader in field goal percentage--has never finished outside of the top-10 in fantasy during his career. Sixteen kickers had at least 30 extra point attempts in 2017; of those, only Tucker and Matt Bryant didn't miss.
We project Tucker to finish with 38.4 XPM with 30.7 FGM on 34.1 FGA.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Mark Ingram gets 3 years, $15M from Ravens March 13th, 2019
- Earl Thomas agrees to 4-year, $55M deal with Ravens March 13th, 2019
- Terrell Suggs to leave Baltimore after 16 seasons, will sign with Arizona March 11th, 2019
- Nick Boyle re-ups with Ravens for 3 years March 7th, 2019