Justin Tucker projected to be the second-best fantasy kicker in 2018
Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker is projected by numberFire.com to finish the 2018-19 season as the second-best fantasy kicker.
Tucker--the all time leader in field goal percentage--has never finished outside of the top-10 in fantasy during his career. Sixteen kickers had at least 30 extra point attempts in 2017; of those, only Tucker and Matt Bryant didn't miss.
We project Tucker to finish with 38.4 XPM with 30.7 FGM on 34.1 FGA.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Eric Reid re-signs with Panthers for 3 seasons February 12th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Ravens reportedly agree to trade Joe Flacco to Broncos February 13th, 2019
- Baltimore's Michael Crabtree hauls in two scores in Wild Card defeat January 6th, 2019
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson throws two touchdowns in Wild Card loss to Chargers January 6th, 2019
- Baltimore's Kenneth Dixon accumulates 119 scrimmage yards in Week 17's division clinching victory December 30th, 2018
- Baltimore's John Brown (hamstring) unable to practice on Wednesday December 26th, 2018