Colts' Jack Doyle projected as the ninth-best fantasy tight end
Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle is projected to score the ninth-most fantasy points at his position this year.
Our models project Doyle to score 93.8 points (5.9 points per game). He was the ninth-best fantasy tight end in standard leagues last year and was seventh in PPR leagues. The Colts acquired fellow tight end Eric Ebron this offseason, but given how thin the Colts' receiving corps looks, there should still be sufficient targets for Doyle.
He is projected to catch 73.6 passes for 676.9 yards and 4.7 touchdowns.
- Browns' Carlos Hyde projected to be a top-15 back in Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Miami's Kenyan Drake (abdomen) a full participant in Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) limited in Raiders' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill believes Dolphins have the 'hunger and desire to win' September 19th, 2018
- Sam Bradford will remain the Cardinals starting quarterback for Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones (calf) absent on Wednesday from Falcons' practice September 19th, 2018
- Jack Doyle (hip) not practicing on Wednesday for Indy September 19th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (quad) misses Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- T.Y. Hilton goes for 7 catches, 83 yards, a touchdown in Colts' win September 17th, 2018
- Andrew Luck throws 2 touchdowns but just 179 yards in Colts win September 17th, 2018
- Marlon Mack (hamstring) breeding optimism regarding Week 2 availability September 16th, 2018
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hamstring) gets in another limited practice September 12th, 2018