Colts' Jack Doyle projected as the ninth-best fantasy tight end
Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle is projected to score the ninth-most fantasy points at his position this year.
Our models project Doyle to score 93.8 points (5.9 points per game). He was the ninth-best fantasy tight end in standard leagues last year and was seventh in PPR leagues. The Colts acquired fellow tight end Eric Ebron this offseason, but given how thin the Colts' receiving corps looks, there should still be sufficient targets for Doyle.
He is projected to catch 73.6 passes for 676.9 yards and 4.7 touchdowns.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Adam Vinatieri would return if Colts want him January 14th, 2019
- Ryan Grant (toe) out for Colts in Divisional Round January 10th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (ankle) remains out for Colts Thursday January 10th, 2019
- Dontrelle Inman (shoulder, finger) participates in Colts' Wednesday practice January 9th, 2019
- Colts' Eric Ebron (hip) returns to practice on Wednesday January 9th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (ankle) still not practicing for Colts January 9th, 2019