Colts' Jack Doyle projected as the ninth-best fantasy tight end
Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle is projected to score the ninth-most fantasy points at his position this year.
Our models project Doyle to score 93.8 points (5.9 points per game). He was the ninth-best fantasy tight end in standard leagues last year and was seventh in PPR leagues. The Colts acquired fellow tight end Eric Ebron this offseason, but given how thin the Colts' receiving corps looks, there should still be sufficient targets for Doyle.
He is projected to catch 73.6 passes for 676.9 yards and 4.7 touchdowns.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Colts keep corner Pierre Desir on three-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Colts and Devin Funchess agree on a one-year deal March 11th, 2019
- Adam Vinatieri would return if Colts want him January 14th, 2019
- Ryan Grant (toe) out for Colts in Divisional Round January 10th, 2019