Colts' Jack Doyle projected as the ninth-best fantasy tight end
Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle is projected to score the ninth-most fantasy points at his position this year.
Our models project Doyle to score 93.8 points (5.9 points per game). He was the ninth-best fantasy tight end in standard leagues last year and was seventh in PPR leagues. The Colts acquired fellow tight end Eric Ebron this offseason, but given how thin the Colts' receiving corps looks, there should still be sufficient targets for Doyle.
He is projected to catch 73.6 passes for 676.9 yards and 4.7 touchdowns.
- Matt Bryant (hamstring) on track to return for Falcons Week 11 November 15th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) does not practice for Washington on Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Ronald Jones (hamstring) limited on Thursday for Tampa Bay November 15th, 2018
- John Ross (groin) limited on Thursday for Cincinnati November 15th, 2018
- Joe Mixon added to Bengals injury report with knee issue November 15th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) does not practice on Thursday for Baltimore November 15th, 2018
- Eric Ebron 'ok' with limited snaps in Colts' offense November 15th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton projected as WR15 in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Eric Ebron earns 3 touchdowns on 4 touches as Colts defeat Jaguars November 12th, 2018
- Colts' Ryan Grant (ankle) active for Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Ryan Grant (ankle) expected to play for Colts in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Colts' Jack Doyle projected for 8 targets in Week 10's game against Jacksonville November 10th, 2018