Schefter: Rams' Aaron Donald will hold out until new deal is signed
Los Angeles Rams contract-year defensive tackle Aaron Donald "will not play another down on his existing contract," according to the beliefs of some people around the league via ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Donald is likely feeling left out after seeing Todd Gurley and Brandin Cooks receive lavish new deals from the Rams, so this may be more than a negotiating tactic from the reigning Defensive Player of the Year. Donald is currently due a modest $6.892 million in 2018.
numberFire's models project Donald to record 53.8 tackles and 11.3 sacks in 16 games for the Rams this season.
- Odell Beckham (quad) will not practice for Giants Thursday December 13th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) reportedly trending toward sitting for Chargers again December 13th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Todd Gurley limited to 58 scoreless yards in Rams' loss December 10th, 2018
- Jared Goff throws 4 interceptions as Rams are stifled by Bears December 10th, 2018
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (clavicle) out for the remainder of regular season December 4th, 2018
- Rams' Todd Gurley finds the end zone twice in Week 13 December 2nd, 2018
- Rams' Todd Gurley projected for 137.2 scrimmage yards in Week 13 December 1st, 2018
- Todd Gurley was limited by ankle injury versus Chiefs November 21st, 2018