Schefter: Rams' Aaron Donald will hold out until new deal is signed
Los Angeles Rams contract-year defensive tackle Aaron Donald "will not play another down on his existing contract," according to the beliefs of some people around the league via ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Donald is likely feeling left out after seeing Todd Gurley and Brandin Cooks receive lavish new deals from the Rams, so this may be more than a negotiating tactic from the reigning Defensive Player of the Year. Donald is currently due a modest $6.892 million in 2018.
numberFire's models project Donald to record 53.8 tackles and 11.3 sacks in 16 games for the Rams this season.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley maintains health is fine February 4th, 2019
- Todd Gurley, C.J. Anderson to split carries for Rams versus Patriots February 3rd, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Jared Goff produces one touchdown and 297 yards in Rams' NFC Championship victory January 20th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson breaks out in Rams' Divisional Round win January 13th, 2019