Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell is expected to skip training camp but report for Week 1, per Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.
This is the same thing Bell did last season, and is not a huge surprise after the sides failed to come to terms on an extension that would keep Bell in Pittsburgh beyond 2018. Fowler reports that it would "be a shock" if Bell held out for any regular season games.
numberFire's models expect Bell to see a huge workload again this year. We project him for 1398.8 yards and 10.2 touchdowns on 315.2 carries, as well as 662.9 yards and 2.8 touchdowns on 81.5 receptions.
- C.J. Uzomah (shoulder) not listed on Bengals' injury report for Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Eagles' Zach Ertz projected for top-2 fantasy finish in Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy believes the Bills' offense is letting the defense down October 19th, 2018
- Giants' Saquon Barkley projected as a top-3 fantasy back for Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Colts' Chester Rogers posied for more snaps in Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Will Fuller (hamstring) removed from Texans' injury report October 19th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- No sign of Le'Veon Bell at Steelers' facility on Monday, according to report October 15th, 2018
- JuJu Smith-Schuster posts 111 yards on 7 receptions for Pittsburgh October 15th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger passes for 369 yards, 1 touchdown in Steelers' win October 15th, 2018
- Antonio Brown hauls in the game-winning score for Pittsburgh in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- James Conner tops 100 yards, scores twice in Steelers' victory October 14th, 2018