Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell is expected to skip training camp but report for Week 1, per Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.
This is the same thing Bell did last season, and is not a huge surprise after the sides failed to come to terms on an extension that would keep Bell in Pittsburgh beyond 2018. Fowler reports that it would "be a shock" if Bell held out for any regular season games.
numberFire's models expect Bell to see a huge workload again this year. We project him for 1398.8 yards and 10.2 touchdowns on 315.2 carries, as well as 662.9 yards and 2.8 touchdowns on 81.5 receptions.
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman explodes for 145 rushing yards in Week 15's blowout win over Arizona December 16th, 2018
- Seattle's Chris Carson rushes for a season-high 119 yards in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Buffalo's Robert Foster produces 108 receiving yards against Detroit in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin catches 4 passes for 77 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Bengals' Joe Mixon rushes for 129 yards and 2 scores in win over Raiders December 16th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook totals 163 yards and 2 touchdowns in win December 16th, 2018
- Antonio Brown scores 13th touchdown of the season in Pittsburgh's Week 15 victory over New England December 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Samuels gives Steelers a boost, rushes for 142 yards in win December 16th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) officially inactive for Steelers again Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) expected to return for Pittsburgh in Week 16 December 16th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) not expected to play for Steelers in Week 15 December 15th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) good to go for Steelers versus Patriots December 14th, 2018