Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell is expected to skip training camp but report for Week 1, per Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.
This is the same thing Bell did last season, and is not a huge surprise after the sides failed to come to terms on an extension that would keep Bell in Pittsburgh beyond 2018. Fowler reports that it would "be a shock" if Bell held out for any regular season games.
numberFire's models expect Bell to see a huge workload again this year. We project him for 1398.8 yards and 10.2 touchdowns on 315.2 carries, as well as 662.9 yards and 2.8 touchdowns on 81.5 receptions.
- Carlos Hyde impresses in Browns' second preseason game August 17th, 2018
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes completes 8-of-12 passes, tosses 69-yard touchdown on Friday August 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron will start in Friday's preseason game for Buffalo August 17th, 2018
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon looking to take his game to the next level in 2018 August 17th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Manning not expected to play on Friday night August 17th, 2018
- Julio Jones expected to sit out Falcons' preseason game on Friday August 17th, 2018
- Steelers' second-rounder James Washington shines in second preseason game August 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger clears concussion protocol August 16th, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger in the NFL concussion protocol August 14th, 2018
- Antonio Brown (quad) to return for Steelers after first preseason game August 7th, 2018
- Vance McDonald listed as the starter on Steelers' depth chart August 4th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018