Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell is expected to skip training camp but report for Week 1, per Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.
This is the same thing Bell did last season, and is not a huge surprise after the sides failed to come to terms on an extension that would keep Bell in Pittsburgh beyond 2018. Fowler reports that it would "be a shock" if Bell held out for any regular season games.
numberFire's models expect Bell to see a huge workload again this year. We project him for 1398.8 yards and 10.2 touchdowns on 315.2 carries, as well as 662.9 yards and 2.8 touchdowns on 81.5 receptions.
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Steelers sign Donte Moncrief to 2-year contract March 14th, 2019
- Raiders acquire Antonio Brown from Pittsburgh for 3rd and 5th-rounders March 10th, 2019
- Report: Antonio Brown refuses to go to Buffalo in Steelers trade March 8th, 2019
- Steelers reportedly setting Friday deadline for Antonio Brown offers March 7th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019