J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018
Houston Texans defensive lineman J.J. Watt (knee) is expected to "be at full strength," head coach Bill O'Brien said on Good Morning America.
"I would never bet against J.J Watt," O'Brien said. "He's going to be back, he's going to be at full strength, and he's going to help us win a lot of games." Watt has been limited to just eight games over the last two seasons due to a back injury in 2016 and a left tibial plateau fracture in 2017.
Watt recorded 15 tackles (11 solo) with 2 pass deflections in five games last season.
- Marcus Mariota (elbow) practicing again for Titans Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin (hip) practicing in full for Bills Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Julio Jones (calf) misses Falcons' practice again Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Marlon Mack (hamstring) absent from Colts' Thursday practice September 20th, 2018
- Case Keenum (knee) returns to Broncos practice Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Ravens' C.J. Mosley (knee) returns to practice Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Jadeveon Clowney (back) commits to playing for Texans Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Will Fuller (hamstring) limited in Texans' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Lamar Miller produces 70 yards in Texans' loss September 17th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson bounces back for Texans with 310 yards, 2 touchdowns September 17th, 2018
- Texans' DeAndre Hopkins racks up 110 yards and a score in Week 2 September 16th, 2018
- Will Fuller (hamstring) active on Sunday for Houston September 16th, 2018