J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018
Houston Texans defensive lineman J.J. Watt (knee) is expected to "be at full strength," head coach Bill O'Brien said on Good Morning America.
"I would never bet against J.J Watt," O'Brien said. "He's going to be back, he's going to be at full strength, and he's going to help us win a lot of games." Watt has been limited to just eight games over the last two seasons due to a back injury in 2016 and a left tibial plateau fracture in 2017.
Watt recorded 15 tackles (11 solo) with 2 pass deflections in five games last season.
- Tampa Bay's Mike Evans rebounds with six reception performance against New York in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Panthers' D.J. Moore flashes in Week 11 with 157 receiving yard performance November 18th, 2018
- Saquon Barkley scores three touchdowns in New York's Week 11 win over Buccaneers November 18th, 2018
- Baltimore's Joe Flacco (hip) not expected back in Week 12 November 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott accounts for 201 scrimmage yards in Week 11's victory over Atlanta November 18th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton explodes for 155 receiving yards in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) expected to play in Week 11 for Houston November 18th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hammy) to be game-time call for Texans Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- DeAndre Hopkins (foot) limited in Texans' practice on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) limited coming out of Texans' bye November 14th, 2018
- Texans activate D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) from PUP list November 14th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) expected to play for Texans Sunday November 13th, 2018