Stevan Ridley returns to full practice for Jets
New York Jets running back Stevan Ridley was able to practice in full for the team Wednesday, according to Rich Cimini of ESPN.
Ridley is still on the physically unable to perform list, but head coach Todd Bowles said there was a chance Ridley could be activated and potentially play Sunday. Ridley is working his way back from a torn ACL last year with the New England Patriots.
Ridley was productive last year with the Patriots prior to his injury. On 94 carries, he had -1.98 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) with a -0.02 Rushing NEP per carry that was higher than the average running back. Ridley is not a threat to Chris Ivory, who is sixth in Rushing NEP per carry out of 44 running backs with at least 40 carries, but he could be a nice fill-in back when Ivory or Bilal Powell need a breather.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020