Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday
Free agent wide receiver Eric Decker is visiting the Oakland Raiders on Tuesday, reports The Athletic's Vic Tafur.
Decker's one-year deal with Tennessee ran out, so we knew he'd be looking elsewhere at age 31. It appeared that he'd be checking out New Orleans, but he's actually headed to Oakland. It's an interesting spot given the Raiders just signed veteran Jordy Nelson and let Michael Crabtree walk. Seth Roberts' slot role could be in jeopardy.
In his lone year with the Titans, Decker produced 54 catches, 563 yards and just a single score in 16 games.
- C.J. Beathard confirmed to be Niners' starting QB in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Tom Savage expected to sign with San Francisco next week September 25th, 2018
- Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) a limited particpant in Tuesday's practice September 25th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp projected to be the Rams' third-best receiver in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) could miss 2-to-4 games for Dallas September 25th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski disappoints in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Pats' Tom Brady stifled by Lions in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Josh Gordon inactive for Patriots in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Josh Gordon (hamstring) could potentially miss New England's Sunday night game September 23rd, 2018
- Pats' Josh Gordon (hamstring) draws questionable tag for Sunday night September 21st, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski's ankle 'nothing to worry about' September 21st, 2018