Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday
Free agent wide receiver Eric Decker is visiting the Oakland Raiders on Tuesday, reports The Athletic's Vic Tafur.
Decker's one-year deal with Tennessee ran out, so we knew he'd be looking elsewhere at age 31. It appeared that he'd be checking out New Orleans, but he's actually headed to Oakland. It's an interesting spot given the Raiders just signed veteran Jordy Nelson and let Michael Crabtree walk. Seth Roberts' slot role could be in jeopardy.
In his lone year with the Titans, Decker produced 54 catches, 563 yards and just a single score in 16 games.
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Saints reportedly release Brandon Marshall December 12th, 2018
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (thigh) practices on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) does not practice for Steelers Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman catches 9 passes and scores on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Tom Brady throws for 358 yards and 3 touchdowns in Patriots' loss Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) officially out for Dolphins versus Patriots December 7th, 2018
- Tom Brady removed from Patriots Week 14 injury report December 6th, 2018
- New England's Sony Michel projected for 87.9 scrimmage yards in Week 14's game against Miami December 5th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski 'in a good place' for Patriots December 5th, 2018