Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday
Free agent wide receiver Eric Decker is visiting the Oakland Raiders on Tuesday, reports The Athletic's Vic Tafur.
Decker's one-year deal with Tennessee ran out, so we knew he'd be looking elsewhere at age 31. It appeared that he'd be checking out New Orleans, but he's actually headed to Oakland. It's an interesting spot given the Raiders just signed veteran Jordy Nelson and let Michael Crabtree walk. Seth Roberts' slot role could be in jeopardy.
In his lone year with the Titans, Decker produced 54 catches, 563 yards and just a single score in 16 games.
- Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season July 20th, 2018
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Derrick Henry could lead Titans in carries in 2018 July 5th, 2018
- Titans' Corey Davis 'continues to impress' during OTAs May 31st, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018