Packers sign cornerback Kyle Fuller to offer sheet
According to the Chicago Tribune's Brad Biggs, the Green Bay Packers have signed cornerback Kyle Fuller to a mult-year offer sheet.
The Chicago Bears had placed their transition tag on Fuller, at a price of $12.9 million for this season. The team has been clear that they'd match any offer placed on the former first-round pick, but the Packers could push them against the salary cap. In the event the Bears fail to match in the next five days, they would receive no compensation in return.
Through 3 NFL seasons, Fuller has played in all 48 games with a total of 158 tackles, 41 passes defensed and 8 interceptions. Pro Football Focus rated him 21st among all cornerbacks in 2017.
- Jalen Hurts (ankle) still Eagles starter when healthy December 7th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson dealing with knee injury December 7th, 2021
- Justin Fields (ribs) uncertain for Bears in Week 14 December 7th, 2021
- Seahawks expect Alex Collins (abdomen) to play Week 14 December 7th, 2021
- Browns put David Njoku on COVID-19 list December 7th, 2021
- Ben Roethlisberger (shoulder) practicing in full for Steelers December 7th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) doubtful for Broncos in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip, shoulder) uncertain for Broncos in Week 13 December 2nd, 2021
- Teddy Bridgewater (leg) back in for Broncos in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Broncos' Teddy Bridgewater (leg) questionable to return, Drew Lock under center against Chargers November 28th, 2021
- Update: Broncos' Melvin Gordon (hip) returns to Week 12 game November 28th, 2021