Donte Moncrief reportedly comes to terms with Jaguars
The Jacksonville Jaguars agreed to terms with wide receiver Donte Moncrief, formerly of the Indianapolis Colts, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Moncrief will theoretically replace Allen Robinson, who reportedly signed with the Chicago Bears, but he joins a crowded wide receiver group in Jacksonville that currently includes Marqise Lee, Allen Hurns, Dede Westbrook, and Keelan Cole. Moncrief has been limited to 21 games over the past two seasons due to injuries, but he doesn't turn 25 until August and has flashed a high ceiling at times.
Moncrief averaged 5.3 FanDuel points in 12 games (eight starts) for the Colts this season, with 26 receptions (47 targets) for 391 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Colts continue Nyheim Hines hype May 26th, 2022
- Jameis Winston (knee) active at Saints OTAs May 26th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021