Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp
"The goal" is for wide receiver Alshon Jeffery to be ready for Week 1 of the regular season.
Jeffery underwent surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff on Wednesday. The recovery could keep him out up to six months, which would mean a mid-August return. He could be ready for the preseason, but he's certainly in jeopardy of missing some, if not, all of training camp. It shouldn't be too much of a problem with his knowledge of the offense and Carson Wentz working his way back from his own injury.
Jeffery finished the 2017 season ranked 19th in Receiving Net Expected Points (81.06). He turned 18 targets and 12 catches into 219 yards and 3 touchdowns during this year's playoff run.
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch takes pay cut to stay with Raiders March 21st, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones arrested, charged with felony vandalism March 20th, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June March 20th, 2018
- Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Eagles re-sign Nigel Bradham to five-year contract March 14th, 2018
- Panthers acquire Torrey Smith, send cornerback Daryl Worley to Eagles March 9th, 2018
- Report: Seahawks trading Michael Bennett to Eagles March 7th, 2018
- Eagles' Brent Celek confirms plan to return in 2018 March 6th, 2018
- Eagles' Trey Burton 'expected to leave' in free agency March 3rd, 2018
- Torrey Smith 'expecting to be back' with Eagles in 2018 February 24th, 2018