Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp
"The goal" is for wide receiver Alshon Jeffery to be ready for Week 1 of the regular season.
Jeffery underwent surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff on Wednesday. The recovery could keep him out up to six months, which would mean a mid-August return. He could be ready for the preseason, but he's certainly in jeopardy of missing some, if not, all of training camp. It shouldn't be too much of a problem with his knowledge of the offense and Carson Wentz working his way back from his own injury.
Jeffery finished the 2017 season ranked 19th in Receiving Net Expected Points (81.06). He turned 18 targets and 12 catches into 219 yards and 3 touchdowns during this year's playoff run.
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- DeShone Kizer and Brett Hundley struggling during Packers' minicamp June 21st, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson receives legal slap on wrist June 21st, 2018
- Free agent Eric Decker eyeing up Patriots June 21st, 2018
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston could be facing suspension June 21st, 2018
- Seahawks' Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle, hamstring) will be ready for training camp June 21st, 2018
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi could be Eagles' workhorse back in 2018 June 12th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (knee) cleared for 7-on-7 drills June 7th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (knee) expected to be ready for Week 1 June 5th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi ready to be Eagles' workhorse back in 2018 May 31st, 2018
- Eagles' Corey Clement wants more touches in 2018 May 27th, 2018