Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp
"The goal" is for wide receiver Alshon Jeffery to be ready for Week 1 of the regular season.
Jeffery underwent surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff on Wednesday. The recovery could keep him out up to six months, which would mean a mid-August return. He could be ready for the preseason, but he's certainly in jeopardy of missing some, if not, all of training camp. It shouldn't be too much of a problem with his knowledge of the offense and Carson Wentz working his way back from his own injury.
Jeffery finished the 2017 season ranked 19th in Receiving Net Expected Points (81.06). He turned 18 targets and 12 catches into 219 yards and 3 touchdowns during this year's playoff run.
- Browns' Carlos Hyde projected to be a top-15 back in Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Miami's Kenyan Drake (abdomen) a full participant in Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) limited in Raiders' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill believes Dolphins have the 'hunger and desire to win' September 19th, 2018
- Sam Bradford will remain the Cardinals starting quarterback for Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Jack Doyle (hip) not practicing on Wednesday for Indy September 19th, 2018
- Eagles' Jay Ajayi (back) misses Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- Eagles send Mike Wallace (broken leg) to I.R. September 19th, 2018
- Eagles make 'precautionary' roster moves for Jay Ajayi (back) September 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) remains 'week to week,' coach Doug Pederson said September 17th, 2018
- Carson Wentz will start for Philadelphia in Week 3 September 17th, 2018
- Mike Wallace (ankle) reportedly to be on Eagles' sidelines for 'a while' September 17th, 2018