Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp
"The goal" is for wide receiver Alshon Jeffery to be ready for Week 1 of the regular season.
Jeffery underwent surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff on Wednesday. The recovery could keep him out up to six months, which would mean a mid-August return. He could be ready for the preseason, but he's certainly in jeopardy of missing some, if not, all of training camp. It shouldn't be too much of a problem with his knowledge of the offense and Carson Wentz working his way back from his own injury.
Jeffery finished the 2017 season ranked 19th in Receiving Net Expected Points (81.06). He turned 18 targets and 12 catches into 219 yards and 3 touchdowns during this year's playoff run.
- Chicago's Mitchell Trubisky ranked among Week 15's top-ten quarterbacks December 14th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) expected to play in Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Colts' Eric Ebron projected for 7.8 targets in Week 15's matchup against Dallas December 14th, 2018
- New England's Rob Gronkowski ranked as Week 15's TE3 December 14th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) questionable for Bills Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) good to go for Steelers versus Patriots December 14th, 2018
- Carson Wentz 'questionable' for Eagles versus Rams December 14th, 2018
- Nick Foles has 'full confidence' from Eagles teammates December 13th, 2018
- Carson Wentz reportedly has fracture in back, Eagles evaluating availability December 13th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (back) unlikely to play on Sunday, could miss the rest of 2018 December 12th, 2018
- Eagles put Corey Clement (knee) on injured reserve December 11th, 2018
- Eagles' Corey Clement injures knee, reportedly 'expected to miss time' December 11th, 2018