Jaguars pick up Marcedes Lewis' third-year option
Per Ryan O'Halloran of the Florida Times-Union, the Jacksonville Jaguars have exercised their club option on tight end Marcedes Lewis.
At 33, Lewis will return for his 13th season with the team. This year marks the final year of the veteran's three-year deal. He'll carry a cap hit of $3.75 million as he assumes his role as the lead tight end in Jacksonville.
Lewis caught 24-of-48 targets for 318 yards and 5 touchdowns in 2017.
- James Conner (ankle) returns to practice, questionable for Steelers Sunday December 14th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (hip) questionable for Bears Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (illness) questionable Week 15 for Washington December 14th, 2018
- Jordan Reed (ankle, foot) will not play for Washington in Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper (knee, ankle) will play for Atlanta on Sunday December 14th, 2018
- Falcons' Ito Smith (neck) misses Friday's practice, questionable for Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Aaron Rodgers tosses 2 scores in Packers' win December 10th, 2018
- Davante Adams catches 7 passes and scores against Atlanta on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Green Bay's Jimmy Graham (knee, thumb) will play in Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Packers' Jimmy Graham catches 8 passes for 50 yards on Sunday December 3rd, 2018
- Davante Adams catches 8 balls for 93 yards and a score on Sunday in Packers' loss December 3rd, 2018
- Green Bay Packers fire head coach Mike McCarthy after Week 13 loss December 2nd, 2018