Jaguars pick up Marcedes Lewis' third-year option
Per Ryan O'Halloran of the Florida Times-Union, the Jacksonville Jaguars have exercised their club option on tight end Marcedes Lewis.
At 33, Lewis will return for his 13th season with the team. This year marks the final year of the veteran's three-year deal. He'll carry a cap hit of $3.75 million as he assumes his role as the lead tight end in Jacksonville.
Lewis caught 24-of-48 targets for 318 yards and 5 touchdowns in 2017.
- Royce Freeman reportedly sprains ankle in Broncos' win October 19th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald scores Cardinals' lone touchdown in blowout loss October 19th, 2018
- Phillip Lindsay finds the endzone in Broncos' dismantling of Cardinals October 18th, 2018
- Emmanuel Sanders catches and throws for touchdown passes in Broncos' win October 18th, 2018
- Dolphins' Frank Gore projected to be an RB3 in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Titans' Marcus Mariota projected to struggle again in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Aaron Rodgers amazes for 425 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' comeback October 16th, 2018
- Schefter: Geronimo Allison (hamstring) sitting again for Packers Monday October 15th, 2018
- Randall Cobb (hamstring) reportedly expected to sit for Packers Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Packers' Geronimo Allison (hamstring) will be a game-time decision October 13th, 2018
- Randall Cobb (hamstring) will be a game-time decision on Monday for Green Bay October 13th, 2018
- Randall Cobb (hamstring) still with Packers rehab group Friday October 12th, 2018