Sebastian Janikowski wants to continue playing
Free agent kicker Sebastian Janikowski plans to continue his career, reports Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
"He plans on getting another job," agent Paul Healy told Gehlken. "Unfortunately, he had this back issue. He’s healthy now, and he’s ready to go." The injury that Healy referenced sidelined Janikowski for the entire 2017 campaign. Despite that and the fact he turns 40 in March, the veteran kicker will likely get an opportunity with another team this offseason.
In 2016, Janikowski made 29-of-35 field goals (82.9 percent) and 37-of-39 extra points (94.9 percent).
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones arrested, charged with felony vandalism March 20th, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June March 20th, 2018
- Jaguars cutting costs, releasing Marcedes Lewis March 20th, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch takes pay cut to stay with Raiders March 21st, 2018
- Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Patriots acquire Cordarrelle Patterson from Raiders March 18th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson agrees to two-year contract with Raiders March 15th, 2018
- Raiders reportedly releasing Michael Crabtree March 15th, 2018
- Raiders sign free agent Doug Martin March 15th, 2018