Sebastian Janikowski wants to continue playing
Free agent kicker Sebastian Janikowski plans to continue his career, reports Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
"He plans on getting another job," agent Paul Healy told Gehlken. "Unfortunately, he had this back issue. He’s healthy now, and he’s ready to go." The injury that Healy referenced sidelined Janikowski for the entire 2017 campaign. Despite that and the fact he turns 40 in March, the veteran kicker will likely get an opportunity with another team this offseason.
In 2016, Janikowski made 29-of-35 field goals (82.9 percent) and 37-of-39 extra points (94.9 percent).
- Sam Darnold struggles as Jets lose in rookie showdown with Baker Mayfield September 21st, 2018
- Browns' Carlos Hyde finds paydirt twice in Thursday's victory September 20th, 2018
- Baker Mayfield lifts Browns to first win since 2016 September 20th, 2018
- Baker Mayfield takes over as Browns quarterback with Tyrod Taylor (concussion) out September 20th, 2018
- Tyrod Taylor (head) exits, Baker Mayfield takes over for Browns on Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Davante Adams projected to finish as WR11 in Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Seahawks' Bobby Wagner (groin) expected back for Seahawks September 20th, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (knee) not expected to play in Week 3 for Seattle September 18th, 2018
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny leads backfield with 10 carries, 30 yards September 18th, 2018
- Seahawks' Chris Carson touchless after half, 'gassed' from special teams September 18th, 2018
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks' offense sputter Monday night September 18th, 2018
- Bobby Wagner (groin) inactive for Seahawks on Monday night September 17th, 2018