49ers' Reuben Foster arrested again for domestic violence, possessing assault rifle
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster was arrested Sunday morning in Santa Clara, California on charges "related to domestic violence," and for possessing an assault rifle.
This is Foster's second arrest in the past month, as he was popped for marijuana possession in Alabama on January 12. It's a concerning trend for the 2017 first-round pick, who also failed a drug test at the NFL Combine and was then kicked out of the event after an altercation with a hospital employee. After a promising rookie campaign, Foster will likely be hit with a lengthy suspension following this latest incident.
Foster recorded 72 tackles (59 solo) and 1 pass deflection in 10 games as a rookie for the 49ers.
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp March 26th, 2019
- Washington's Colt McCoy underwent leg surgery March 25th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019