49ers' Reuben Foster arrested again for domestic violence, possessing assault rifle
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster was arrested Sunday morning in Santa Clara, California on charges "related to domestic violence," and for possessing an assault rifle.
This is Foster's second arrest in the past month, as he was popped for marijuana possession in Alabama on January 12. It's a concerning trend for the 2017 first-round pick, who also failed a drug test at the NFL Combine and was then kicked out of the event after an altercation with a hospital employee. After a promising rookie campaign, Foster will likely be hit with a lengthy suspension following this latest incident.
Foster recorded 72 tackles (59 solo) and 1 pass deflection in 10 games as a rookie for the 49ers.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- 49ers won't allow Reuben Foster to participate in team activities April 15th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster charged with felony domestic violence April 12th, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June March 20th, 2018
- 49ers sign free agent Jerick McKinnon to $30 million deal March 14th, 2018
- Richard Sherman signs 3-year deal with 49ers March 11th, 2018
- 49ers, Marquise Goodwin agree to three-year extension March 8th, 2018