49ers' Reuben Foster arrested again for domestic violence, possessing assault rifle
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster was arrested Sunday morning in Santa Clara, California on charges "related to domestic violence," and for possessing an assault rifle.
This is Foster's second arrest in the past month, as he was popped for marijuana possession in Alabama on January 12. It's a concerning trend for the 2017 first-round pick, who also failed a drug test at the NFL Combine and was then kicked out of the event after an altercation with a hospital employee. After a promising rookie campaign, Foster will likely be hit with a lengthy suspension following this latest incident.
Foster recorded 72 tackles (59 solo) and 1 pass deflection in 10 games as a rookie for the 49ers.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Marquise Goodwin (quad) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (heel) misses practice on Thursday September 20th, 2018
- 49ers' Alfred Morris taking care of dirty work on ground September 18th, 2018
- Matt Breida envisions 'great year' for 49ers' backfield September 18th, 2018
- Reuben Foster's suspension lifted, eligible to play for 49ers in Week 3 September 17th, 2018
- Jimmy Garoppolo fares better Week 2, 49ers beat Lions September 17th, 2018