49ers' Reuben Foster arrested again for domestic violence, possessing assault rifle
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster was arrested Sunday morning in Santa Clara, California on charges "related to domestic violence," and for possessing an assault rifle.
This is Foster's second arrest in the past month, as he was popped for marijuana possession in Alabama on January 12. It's a concerning trend for the 2017 first-round pick, who also failed a drug test at the NFL Combine and was then kicked out of the event after an altercation with a hospital employee. After a promising rookie campaign, Foster will likely be hit with a lengthy suspension following this latest incident.
Foster recorded 72 tackles (59 solo) and 1 pass deflection in 10 games as a rookie for the 49ers.
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon (knee) fully cleared to start training camp July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' DeMarcus Lawrence will play under franchise tag July 16th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to play under tag again, likely done with Steelers after 2018 July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' Blake Jarwin 'regularly targeted' during offseason July 16th, 2018
- D.J. Moore able to help Panthers' offense right away July 16th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi in line for more work with Eagles July 16th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster reports to Thursday's OTAs May 24th, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- San Francisco 49ers move up in second round to draft WR Dante Pettis April 27th, 2018
- Patriots acquire OT Trent Brown from 49ers April 27th, 2018
- San Francisco 49ers draft OT Mike McGlinchey with ninth pick April 26th, 2018
- 49ers won't allow Reuben Foster to participate in team activities April 15th, 2018