Patriots' Rob Gronkowski says he's not sure about returning for 2018
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski was noncommittal on his playing future following his team' Super Bowl LII loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Any time an athlete loses a game like the Super Bowl, they probably feel like quitting afterwards. However, this thing is common among players from losing teams, so hopefully Gronk takes some time off and reconsiders. However, after Calvin Johnson walked away from football in his prime, anything is possible for the oft-injured tight end. We should know more in the coming weeks.
Gronkowski dropped 28.1 FanDuel points in the Super Bowl after an original projection of just 6.3.
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- James White accounts for 15 receptions and 97 yards in New England's playoff win over the Chargers January 13th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman produces nine receptions for 151 yards in Sunday's playoff win January 13th, 2019