Patriots' Rob Gronkowski says he's not sure about returning for 2018
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski was noncommittal on his playing future following his team' Super Bowl LII loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Any time an athlete loses a game like the Super Bowl, they probably feel like quitting afterwards. However, this thing is common among players from losing teams, so hopefully Gronk takes some time off and reconsiders. However, after Calvin Johnson walked away from football in his prime, anything is possible for the oft-injured tight end. We should know more in the coming weeks.
Gronkowski dropped 28.1 FanDuel points in the Super Bowl after an original projection of just 6.3.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski started thinking about retirement prior to playoffs February 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett a candidate for release February 10th, 2018
- 'Early vibe' is that Dion Lewis won't return to Patriots February 10th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski's retirement talk believed to be 'real' February 8th, 2018
- Josh McDaniels won't accept Colts' head coaching job, will remain with Patriots February 6th, 2018
- Detroit Lions officially hire Matt Patricia as head coach February 5th, 2018