Patriots' Rob Gronkowski says he's not sure about returning for 2018
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski was noncommittal on his playing future following his team' Super Bowl LII loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Any time an athlete loses a game like the Super Bowl, they probably feel like quitting afterwards. However, this thing is common among players from losing teams, so hopefully Gronk takes some time off and reconsiders. However, after Calvin Johnson walked away from football in his prime, anything is possible for the oft-injured tight end. We should know more in the coming weeks.
Gronkowski dropped 28.1 FanDuel points in the Super Bowl after an original projection of just 6.3.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Patriots acquire OT Trent Brown from 49ers April 27th, 2018
- New England Patriots use the 31st pick on RB Sony Michel April 26th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski will not attend start of Patriots' offseason program April 15th, 2018