Patriots' Rob Gronkowski says he's not sure about returning for 2018
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski was noncommittal on his playing future following his team' Super Bowl LII loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Any time an athlete loses a game like the Super Bowl, they probably feel like quitting afterwards. However, this thing is common among players from losing teams, so hopefully Gronk takes some time off and reconsiders. However, after Calvin Johnson walked away from football in his prime, anything is possible for the oft-injured tight end. We should know more in the coming weeks.
Gronkowski dropped 28.1 FanDuel points in the Super Bowl after an original projection of just 6.3.
- Royce Freeman on track to be Broncos' 'primary back' August 14th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery 'day-to-day' for Eagles, Week 1 status unknown August 14th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor dealing with lower-body injury August 14th, 2018
- DeVante Parker reportedly has broken finger, 'hopeful' for Dolphins' opener August 14th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown 'has been better than we expected' August 14th, 2018
- Saquon Barkley (leg) off to side at Giants practice Tuesday August 14th, 2018
- Eric Decker 'having a pretty hard time' in Patriots camp August 13th, 2018
- Patriots add $5 million in incentives to Tom Brady's contract August 9th, 2018
- Patriots release 2016 fourth-rounder Malcolm Mitchell August 6th, 2018
- Cordarrelle Patterson 'turning heads' in Patriots camp August 6th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead listed as Patriots' unofficial starter August 6th, 2018
- Eric Decker listed as Patriots' starter on unofficial depth chart August 5th, 2018