Patriots' Rob Gronkowski says he's not sure about returning for 2018
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski was noncommittal on his playing future following his team' Super Bowl LII loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Any time an athlete loses a game like the Super Bowl, they probably feel like quitting afterwards. However, this thing is common among players from losing teams, so hopefully Gronk takes some time off and reconsiders. However, after Calvin Johnson walked away from football in his prime, anything is possible for the oft-injured tight end. We should know more in the coming weeks.
Gronkowski dropped 28.1 FanDuel points in the Super Bowl after an original projection of just 6.3.
- Dolphins' Frank Gore projected to be an RB3 in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Titans' Marcus Mariota projected to struggle again in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Eli Manning projected to be a top-12 quarterback option in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Tavon Austin (groin) will not play in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson (ankle/shoulder) limited in Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Sam Bradford inactive for Cardinals on Thursday night October 18th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (heel) added to Wednesday's injury report October 17th, 2018
- Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly' October 16th, 2018
- James White gains 92 yards from scrimmage in Patriots' win October 15th, 2018
- Stephen Gostkowski goes 5-for-5, hits Patriots' game-winner October 15th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski comes up with 2 clutch receptions late in Patriots' win October 14th, 2018
- Sony Michel finds the endzone twice in Patriots high-scoring win October 14th, 2018