Jaguars' Marcedes Lewis unlikely to move the needle this weekend
In a Divisional Round win over the Pittsburgh Steelers, Marcedes Lewis was held catchless.
One should leave no stone unturned when there are only four teams left, but Lewis rarely plays a big role in the Jacksonville offense. He's only caught 3-of-4 targets for 17 yards this postseason.
Against the New England Patriots, numberFire projects Lewis for 3.3 FanDuel points.
- Dolphins reportedly interested in dealing DeVante Parker October 20th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas ranked as WR7 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Lions' Golden Tate projected for 9.19 targets in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard ranked among top-10 tight ends in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Rams' Brandin Cooks ranked as WR5 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Calvin Ridley (ankle) not listed on Falcons' Week 7 injury report October 20th, 2018
- Aaron Rodgers amazes for 425 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' comeback October 16th, 2018
- Schefter: Geronimo Allison (hamstring) sitting again for Packers Monday October 15th, 2018
- Randall Cobb (hamstring) reportedly expected to sit for Packers Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Packers' Geronimo Allison (hamstring) will be a game-time decision October 13th, 2018
- Randall Cobb (hamstring) will be a game-time decision on Monday for Green Bay October 13th, 2018
- Randall Cobb (hamstring) still with Packers rehab group Friday October 12th, 2018