Jaguars' Marcedes Lewis unlikely to move the needle this weekend
In a Divisional Round win over the Pittsburgh Steelers, Marcedes Lewis was held catchless.
One should leave no stone unturned when there are only four teams left, but Lewis rarely plays a big role in the Jacksonville offense. He's only caught 3-of-4 targets for 17 yards this postseason.
Against the New England Patriots, numberFire projects Lewis for 3.3 FanDuel points.
- Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month June 24th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn primed for inside slot role June 22nd, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling 'probably' Packers' second wideout June 13th, 2019
- Packers place original-round tender on Geronimo Allison March 14th, 2019
- Nick Perry waived by Green Bay March 12th, 2019
- Preston Smith, Packers reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Adrian Amos reportedly signing with Green Bay March 12th, 2019