Eagles' Nelson Agholor playing in first career playoff game on Saturday
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Nelson Agholor will be playing in his first career playoff game when he steps foot on the field this Saturday versus the Atlanta Falcons.
The third-year receiver enjoyed by far his most productive season, catching 62 passes for 768 yards and 8 touchdowns, all career-highs. He caught 14 passes for 105 yards and 1 score in the final 3 games of the season with Nick Foles under center and will again be one of the quarterbacks favorite targets on Saturday.
Our models project Agholor for 3.1 catches, 37.5 yards, and 0.3 touchdowns for 7.5 FanDuel points on Saturday versus Atlanta.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Bears trade Jordan Howard to Eagles for 2020 Draft pick March 28th, 2019
- Richard Rodgers re-signs with Philadelphia March 28th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019
- Nelson Agholor reportedly returning to Eagles March 12th, 2019