Ryan Tannehill (knee) expected to be ready for start of Dolphins' offseason program
Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill is expected to be ready for the start of the team's offseason program in April.
Tannehill "partially" tore his ACL and underwent surgery to correct the issue roughly five months ago. He's been tagged as next year's starter by head coach Adam Gase, so the fact that he could be ready for offseason workouts is encouraging for Miami. Jay Cutler will head back into free agency after the expiration of his one-year deal.
In his last full season in 2016-17, Tannehill threw for 2,995 yards, 19 touchdowns and 12 interceptions in 13 starts. He's 37-40 over 77 career starts with Miami.
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Rodger Saffold (ankle) not listed on Titans' Wild Card injury report against Baltimore January 8th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee/hand) available for Wild Card clash with Ravens January 8th, 2021
- Tennessee's Rodger Saffold (ankle) absent on Thursday January 7th, 2021
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) absent on Thursday December 24th, 2020
- Tennessee's Corey Davis flames Lions for 110 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 15 December 21st, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry accumulates 152 yards and 1 score in Week 15's win over Lions December 21st, 2020