Texan's T.J. Yates struggles in first start of the season
Houston Texans quarterback T.J. Yates completed 12-of-31 passes for 128 yards, with 1 touchdown and 1 interception in Sunday's big loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Yates got the Texans on the board for their only touchdown of the day on a 25-yard pass to DeAndre Hopkins in the third quarter. The rest of the game was all Jaguars, as Yates got thrown to the wolves in his first start of the year.
numberFire's models projected Yates for 12.4 FanDuel points and he managed 8.1 on Sunday.
- Antonio Brown (knee) ruled out for Buccaneers in NFC Championship January 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson (hand) says he will play in Texans' finale December 28th, 2020
- Brandin Cooks comes away with 141 yards, touchdown for Texans December 28th, 2020
- Texans' David Johnson scores twice in Week 16 loss to Cincinnati December 28th, 2020
- Houston's Deshaun Watson (hand) accounts for 324 yards and 3 scores in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Houston's Duke Johnson (neck) remains sidelined in Week 16 December 25th, 2020