Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (ankle) in a walking boot following Week 14 injury
The St. Paul Pioneer Press' Chris Tomasson reports that Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph was seen leaving Sunday's game in a walking boot.
Rudolph suffered an apparent ankle injury and sat out for the final plays of Sunday's game against the Carolina Panthers. The injury appears bad enough for him to be in a boot, but his status won't be updated until later in the week. If he's unable to go, expect David Morgan and Blake Bell to fill in.
Up against the Cincinnati Bengals, Rudolph costs $6,000 and is projected for 8.9 FanDuel points if he's able to give it a go in Week 15.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly won't receive franchise tag from Vikings February 26th, 2018