Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (ankle) in a walking boot following Week 14 injury
The St. Paul Pioneer Press' Chris Tomasson reports that Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph was seen leaving Sunday's game in a walking boot.
Rudolph suffered an apparent ankle injury and sat out for the final plays of Sunday's game against the Carolina Panthers. The injury appears bad enough for him to be in a boot, but his status won't be updated until later in the week. If he's unable to go, expect David Morgan and Blake Bell to fill in.
Up against the Cincinnati Bengals, Rudolph costs $6,000 and is projected for 8.9 FanDuel points if he's able to give it a go in Week 15.
- Matt Ryan throws for 379 yards and a touchdown in the Falcons' win October 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham goes off for 143 yards and a touchdown in Giants' loss October 22nd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley reaches the end zone in Giants' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2018
- Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) active for Falcons on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Kirk Cousins throws for 241 with 2 touchdowns in Vikings' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2018
- Latavius Murray scores twice in Vikings win over the Jets October 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen posts NFL-record 7th-straight 100-yard receiving game October 21st, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) ruled out again for Vikings Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) did not practice for Minnesota on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) practicing in full on Wednesday October 17th, 2018