Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (ankle) in a walking boot following Week 14 injury
The St. Paul Pioneer Press' Chris Tomasson reports that Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph was seen leaving Sunday's game in a walking boot.
Rudolph suffered an apparent ankle injury and sat out for the final plays of Sunday's game against the Carolina Panthers. The injury appears bad enough for him to be in a boot, but his status won't be updated until later in the week. If he's unable to go, expect David Morgan and Blake Bell to fill in.
Up against the Cincinnati Bengals, Rudolph costs $6,000 and is projected for 8.9 FanDuel points if he's able to give it a go in Week 15.
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018