Saints' Wil Lutz is the top projected kicker in Week 15
New Orleans Saints kicker Wil Lutz faces the New York Jets in Week 15.
The Saints are at home and have the highest implied team total of the week (31.5), which should lead to plenty of kicking opportunities for Lutz. He's hit 26-of-31 field goals this season.
In Week 15, numberFire projects Lutz for 10.4 FanDuel points.
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Robinson (ACL) expects to be healthy by start of free agency January 15th, 2018
- Chiefs' Darrelle Revis wants to return next season January 15th, 2018
- Titans' DeMarco Murray says he remains among league's best January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) expected to play for Patriots in AFC Championship Game January 15th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara totals 105 yards and a touchdown in Saints' devastating last-second loss January 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Brandon Coleman (neck) is out for Saints on Sunday January 12th, 2018
- Brandon Coleman (neck) misses another Saints' practice on Thursday January 11th, 2018