Saints' Wil Lutz is the top projected kicker in Week 15
New Orleans Saints kicker Wil Lutz faces the New York Jets in Week 15.
The Saints are at home and have the highest implied team total of the week (31.5), which should lead to plenty of kicking opportunities for Lutz. He's hit 26-of-31 field goals this season.
In Week 15, numberFire projects Lutz for 10.4 FanDuel points.
- Niners' Pierre Garcon (knee) headed to injured reserve December 10th, 2018
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler (neck) extremely doubtful for Week 15 December 10th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) inactive for Monday Night December 10th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill (heel) expected to play for Chiefs Thursday night December 10th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill's heel injury reportedly 'nothing serious', 'day-to-day' for Chiefs December 10th, 2018
- Washington's Josh Doctson in concussion protocol December 10th, 2018
- Saints' Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) is candidate for return from IR December 10th, 2018
- Drew Brees quiet again as Saints sink Buccaneers December 10th, 2018
- Michael Thomas catches 11 passes for 98 yards in Saints' win on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees projected to be Week 14's top fantasy passer December 8th, 2018
- Michael Thomas (ankle) practices on Thursday for New Orleans December 6th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) does not practice on Wednesday December 5th, 2018