T.J. Yates expected to start for Texans in Week 15
Houston Texans quarterback T.J. Yates is expected to start Week 15 against the Jacksonville Jaguars, head coach Bill O'Brien said.
Yates stepped in and went 14-of-26 for 175 passing yards and 2 touchdowns on Sunday after Tom Savage went down with a concussion during the Texans' 26-16 loss to the San Francisco 49ers. It's more of a lateral move than a downgrade for DeAndre Hopkins and the rest of Houston's offense.
Yates earned 18.1 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson (hand) says he will play in Texans' finale December 28th, 2020
- Brandin Cooks comes away with 141 yards, touchdown for Texans December 28th, 2020
- Texans' David Johnson scores twice in Week 16 loss to Cincinnati December 28th, 2020
- Houston's Deshaun Watson (hand) accounts for 324 yards and 3 scores in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Houston's Duke Johnson (neck) remains sidelined in Week 16 December 25th, 2020