Jameis Winston, Dirk Koetter reportedly 'not in a good place' for Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston's relationship with head coach Dirk Koetter is "not in a good place," according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Per Rapoport, Winston was discouraged by how the organization handled his shoulder injury and he also hasn't been pleased with the offensive play calls. It's been a disappointing season for the third-year quarterback, who is averaging a career-low 243.3 passing yards per game and has seen significant regression in his play. That's not necessarily Koetter's fault, but these are the sort of reports that could lead to the Buccaneers making a coaching switch this offseason.
numberFire's models project Jameis to score 20.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,200 in Week 14, with 299.0 passing yards, 2.27 touchdowns, and 1.2 interceptions.
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Buccaneers could release Gerald McCoy this offseason January 16th, 2019
- Bruce Arians: Jameis Winston needs to be 'little bit smarter' for Buccaneers January 11th, 2019
- Buccaneers reportedly finalizing deal with Bruce Arians January 8th, 2019
- Jameis Winston will be back in Tampa Bay in 2019, GM says December 31st, 2018
- Buccaneers reportedly fire head coach Dirk Koetter after three seasons December 30th, 2018