Jameis Winston, Dirk Koetter reportedly 'not in a good place' for Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston's relationship with head coach Dirk Koetter is "not in a good place," according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Per Rapoport, Winston was discouraged by how the organization handled his shoulder injury and he also hasn't been pleased with the offensive play calls. It's been a disappointing season for the third-year quarterback, who is averaging a career-low 243.3 passing yards per game and has seen significant regression in his play. That's not necessarily Koetter's fault, but these are the sort of reports that could lead to the Buccaneers making a coaching switch this offseason.
numberFire's models project Jameis to score 20.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,200 in Week 14, with 299.0 passing yards, 2.27 touchdowns, and 1.2 interceptions.
- Derek Carr (arm) reportedly won't miss start for Raiders October 15th, 2018
- Falcons 'hopeful' Mohamed Sanu (hip) will play Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Chris Thompson considered day-to-day for Washington October 15th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) will not practice for Washington before Friday October 15th, 2018
- Josh Allen week-to-week for Bills with elbow injury October 15th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa reportedly has high ankle sprain October 15th, 2018
- Peyton Barber picks up 106 yards for Buccaneers Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Mike Evans disappoints for Tampa Bay in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Jameis Winston throws 4 touchdown passes in Buccaneers' loss October 14th, 2018
- O.J. Howard (knee) expected to play in Week 6 for Tampa Bay October 14th, 2018
- Tampa Bay's DeSean Jackson projected for 5.53 targets in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- O.J. Howard (knee) questionable for Buccaneers Week 6 October 12th, 2018