Jameis Winston, Dirk Koetter reportedly 'not in a good place' for Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston's relationship with head coach Dirk Koetter is "not in a good place," according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Per Rapoport, Winston was discouraged by how the organization handled his shoulder injury and he also hasn't been pleased with the offensive play calls. It's been a disappointing season for the third-year quarterback, who is averaging a career-low 243.3 passing yards per game and has seen significant regression in his play. That's not necessarily Koetter's fault, but these are the sort of reports that could lead to the Buccaneers making a coaching switch this offseason.
numberFire's models project Jameis to score 20.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,200 in Week 14, with 299.0 passing yards, 2.27 touchdowns, and 1.2 interceptions.
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Andrew Sendejo (concussion) expected to play in NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Report: 'No chance' Buccaneers retain Doug Martin January 17th, 2018
- Doug Martin blamed for bulk of Buccaneers' rushing issues January 16th, 2018
- Buccaneeers' T.J. Ward arrested for possession on Wednesday January 3rd, 2018
- DeSean Jackson (ankle) is inactive Sunday for Buccaneers December 31st, 2017
- Buccaneers to reportedly retain Dirk Koetter for 2018 December 29th, 2017
- Cameron Brate (hip, knee) is active Sunday for Tampa Bay December 24th, 2017