Vernon Davis in line for another start for Washington in Week 14
Washington Redskins tight end Vernon Davis is expected to draw another start in place of Jordan Reed (hamstring) against the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 14.
Reed hasn't played since Week 8 but Davis' production has fallen off the past two weeks. In that span, he has just 2 catches on 3 targets for 15 yards, including a complete goose egg in Week 12 against the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving. Niles Paul figures to also be involved in Washington's passing game.
numberFire's models project Davis for 5.3 targets, 3.4 receptions, 38.6 yards, and 0.24 touchdowns versus the Chargers, with 7.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,800. He's the TE14 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Redskins acquire quarterback Kevin Hogan in trade with Browns April 7th, 2018
- Paul Richardson reportedly heading to Washington with 5-year, $40 million contract March 13th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018
- Report: Redskins allowing Bashaud Breeland to test free agency March 10th, 2018
- Allen Robinson reportedly told by Jaguars he won't be tagged March 6th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins not expected to get franchised tagged by Washington March 1st, 2018