Vernon Davis in line for another start for Washington in Week 14
Washington Redskins tight end Vernon Davis is expected to draw another start in place of Jordan Reed (hamstring) against the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 14.
Reed hasn't played since Week 8 but Davis' production has fallen off the past two weeks. In that span, he has just 2 catches on 3 targets for 15 yards, including a complete goose egg in Week 12 against the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving. Niles Paul figures to also be involved in Washington's passing game.
numberFire's models project Davis for 5.3 targets, 3.4 receptions, 38.6 yards, and 0.24 touchdowns versus the Chargers, with 7.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,800. He's the TE14 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Matt Ryan throws for 379 yards and a touchdown in the Falcons' win October 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham goes off for 143 yards and a touchdown in Giants' loss October 22nd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley reaches the end zone in Giants' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2018
- Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) active for Falcons on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Adrian Peterson dominates Washington backfield work again in win October 22nd, 2018
- Washington's Paul Richardson (knee) among inactives against Cowboys October 21st, 2018
- Chris Thompson (ribs, knee) not expected to play for Redskins in Week 7 October 21st, 2018
- Adrian Peterson (ankle/shoulder) limited in Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) reportedly 'out a few weeks' for Washington October 18th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) 'iffy' for Sunday, Washington coach Jay Gruden says October 17th, 2018