Vernon Davis in line for another start for Washington in Week 14
Washington Redskins tight end Vernon Davis is expected to draw another start in place of Jordan Reed (hamstring) against the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 14.
Reed hasn't played since Week 8 but Davis' production has fallen off the past two weeks. In that span, he has just 2 catches on 3 targets for 15 yards, including a complete goose egg in Week 12 against the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving. Niles Paul figures to also be involved in Washington's passing game.
numberFire's models project Davis for 5.3 targets, 3.4 receptions, 38.6 yards, and 0.24 touchdowns versus the Chargers, with 7.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,800. He's the TE14 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Adonis Alexander goes to Redskins in sixth round of Supplemental draft July 11th, 2018
- Derrius Guice expected to be Washington's lead back June 26th, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Redskins expect Chris Thompson (leg) to be fully healthy by training camp June 6th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder and Alex Smith establishing a rapport during Redskins' OTAs June 6th, 2018
- Jordan Reed participates in agility work Wednesday, 'looks fine' at Washington's OTAs May 30th, 2018