Vernon Davis in line for another start for Washington in Week 14
Washington Redskins tight end Vernon Davis is expected to draw another start in place of Jordan Reed (hamstring) against the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 14.
Reed hasn't played since Week 8 but Davis' production has fallen off the past two weeks. In that span, he has just 2 catches on 3 targets for 15 yards, including a complete goose egg in Week 12 against the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving. Niles Paul figures to also be involved in Washington's passing game.
numberFire's models project Davis for 5.3 targets, 3.4 receptions, 38.6 yards, and 0.24 touchdowns versus the Chargers, with 7.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,800. He's the TE14 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) to return for Patriots versus Jaguars January 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady expected to wear glove on throwing hand for Patriots in AFC title game January 21st, 2018
- Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Washington's Terrelle Pryor a possible 'fit' for return to Browns January 17th, 2018
- Jay Gruden wants Washington to identify long-term answer at quarterback January 8th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins throws 3 interceptions in Redskins' loss December 31st, 2017
- Samaje Perine totals 74 yards in Redskins' Week 16 win December 24th, 2017
- Washington's Samaje Perine (groin) is active for Week 16 December 24th, 2017
- Washington's Kapri Bibbs is expected to play a lot on Sunday December 24th, 2017