NFL suspends Patriots' Rob Gronkowski one game for illegal hit
The NFL has suspended New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski one game for violating the league's player-safety policy.
As expected, Gronkowski has been suspended for Week 14 after a dirty and illegal hit on Sunday that left Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White with a concussion. Gronkowski apologized for the hit after the game. It's unclear whether he will appeal the decision. The Patriots play the Miami Dolphins next.
Gronkowski scored 19.2 FanDuel points against the Bills, and is averaging 14.0 a game this season.
- Browns' Carlos Hyde projected to be a top-15 back in Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Miami's Kenyan Drake (abdomen) a full participant in Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) limited in Raiders' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill believes Dolphins have the 'hunger and desire to win' September 19th, 2018
- Sam Bradford will remain the Cardinals starting quarterback for Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Jack Doyle (hip) not practicing on Wednesday for Indy September 19th, 2018
- Patriots releasing wide receiver Corey Coleman September 17th, 2018
- Patriots officially acquire Josh Gordon from Browns for 2019 fifth-round pick September 17th, 2018
- Browns' Josh Gordon reportedly close to joining the Patriots September 17th, 2018
- Tom Brady throws for a pair of scores in Patriots loss September 17th, 2018
- Pats' Rob Gronkowski shut down by Jacksonville on Sunday September 16th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (concussion) 'limited at best' for Patriots Thursday September 13th, 2018