NFL suspends Patriots' Rob Gronkowski one game for illegal hit
The NFL has suspended New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski one game for violating the league's player-safety policy.
As expected, Gronkowski has been suspended for Week 14 after a dirty and illegal hit on Sunday that left Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White with a concussion. Gronkowski apologized for the hit after the game. It's unclear whether he will appeal the decision. The Patriots play the Miami Dolphins next.
Gronkowski scored 19.2 FanDuel points against the Bills, and is averaging 14.0 a game this season.
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Ravens not ruling out re-signing Mike Wallace March 17th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Cowboys to release cornerback Orlando Scandrick March 17th, 2018
- Tampa Bay makes Ryan Jensen NFL's highest-paid center March 17th, 2018
- Patriots acquire Cordarrelle Patterson from Raiders March 18th, 2018
- Patriots extend veteran safety Patrick Chung March 17th, 2018
- Update: Patriots have twins, acquire Jason McCourty from Browns March 15th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead reportedly re-signs with Patriots on multi-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Browns deal defensive tackle Danny Shelton to Patriots March 10th, 2018
- Martellus Bennett released by Patriots March 7th, 2018