NFL suspends Patriots' Rob Gronkowski one game for illegal hit
The NFL has suspended New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski one game for violating the league's player-safety policy.
As expected, Gronkowski has been suspended for Week 14 after a dirty and illegal hit on Sunday that left Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White with a concussion. Gronkowski apologized for the hit after the game. It's unclear whether he will appeal the decision. The Patriots play the Miami Dolphins next.
Gronkowski scored 19.2 FanDuel points against the Bills, and is averaging 14.0 a game this season.
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (back) unlikely to play against on Sunday, could miss the rest of 2018 December 12th, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin 'unlikely' to play extended snaps for Chiefs Thursday December 12th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (quad) 'getting better' for Giants, not practicing Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Raiders release C.J. Anderson December 11th, 2018
- Buccaneers' DeSean Jackson (thumb) unable to squeeze ball December 11th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) limited on Tuesday for Chargers December 11th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman catches 9 passes and scores on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Tom Brady throws for 358 yards and 3 touchdowns in Patriots' loss Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) officially out for Dolphins versus Patriots December 7th, 2018
- Tom Brady removed from Patriots Week 14 injury report December 6th, 2018
- New England's Sony Michel projected for 87.9 scrimmage yards in Week 14's game against Miami December 5th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski 'in a good place' for Patriots December 5th, 2018