NFL suspends Patriots' Rob Gronkowski one game for illegal hit
The NFL has suspended New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski one game for violating the league's player-safety policy.
As expected, Gronkowski has been suspended for Week 14 after a dirty and illegal hit on Sunday that left Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White with a concussion. Gronkowski apologized for the hit after the game. It's unclear whether he will appeal the decision. The Patriots play the Miami Dolphins next.
Gronkowski scored 19.2 FanDuel points against the Bills, and is averaging 14.0 a game this season.
- DeShone Kizer and Brett Hundley struggling during Packers' minicamp June 21st, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson receives legal slap on wrist June 21st, 2018
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston could be facing suspension June 21st, 2018
- Seahawks' Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle, hamstring) will be ready for training camp June 21st, 2018
- Cowboys' second-year tight end Blake Jarwin was starter in spring June 20th, 2018
- Allen Hurns working as Cowboys' 'clear-cut' number-one June 20th, 2018
- Free agent Eric Decker eyeing up Patriots June 21st, 2018
- Rex Burkhead, James White seeing bulk of Patriots' first-team work June 13th, 2018
- Report: Patriots were shopping Rob Gronkowski prior to NFL Draft June 13th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski "likely" to get a new contract June 11th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman reportedly facing four-game suspension for PEDs June 7th, 2018
- Tom Brady reportedly sitting out of Patriots' OTAs May 21st, 2018