NFL suspends Patriots' Rob Gronkowski one game for illegal hit
The NFL has suspended New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski one game for violating the league's player-safety policy.
As expected, Gronkowski has been suspended for Week 14 after a dirty and illegal hit on Sunday that left Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White with a concussion. Gronkowski apologized for the hit after the game. It's unclear whether he will appeal the decision. The Patriots play the Miami Dolphins next.
Gronkowski scored 19.2 FanDuel points against the Bills, and is averaging 14.0 a game this season.
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (ankle) limited Wednesday for Jaguars January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) doesn't practice for Vikings on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Jaguars' Marcedes Lewis unlikely to move the needle this weekend January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Trey Burton not expected to play a big role on Sunday January 17th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) limited for Patriots on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) limited at Wednesday's practice January 17th, 2018
- Patriots won't activate Malcolm Mitchell (knee) from I.R. January 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Stephen Gostkowski projected as the top kicker again this weekend January 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski looking to build off impressive performance in Divisional Round January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Dion Lewis projected for a busy game against Jacksonville January 16th, 2018