Falcons' Devonta Freeman (concussion) will not be limited in Week 13
Atlanta Falcons' head coach Dan Quinn said Devonta Freeman (concussion) will not be limited Week 13 against the Vikings.
After missing the last two games with a concussion, Freeman has practiced in full this week ahead of a tilt with a tough Vikings' defense.
Our models project Freeman for 12.0 FanDuel points while costing $6,500 this Sunday.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Julio Jones expected at Falcons' July passing camp June 14th, 2018
- Julio Jones to skip Falcons' minicamp, officially a holdout June 11th, 2018
- Atlanta's Julio Jones absent from OTA's, not contract related May 29th, 2018
- Falcons sign Matt Ryan to five-year extension May 3rd, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons draft WR Calvin Ridley with the 26th pick April 26th, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018