Falcons' Devonta Freeman (concussion) will not be limited in Week 13
Atlanta Falcons' head coach Dan Quinn said Devonta Freeman (concussion) will not be limited Week 13 against the Vikings.
After missing the last two games with a concussion, Freeman has practiced in full this week ahead of a tilt with a tough Vikings' defense.
Our models project Freeman for 12.0 FanDuel points while costing $6,500 this Sunday.
- Niners' Pierre Garcon (knee) headed to injured reserve December 10th, 2018
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler (neck) extremely doubtful for Week 15 December 10th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) inactive for Monday Night December 10th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill (heel) expected to play for Chiefs Thursday night December 10th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill's heel injury reportedly 'nothing serious', 'day-to-day' for Chiefs December 10th, 2018
- Washington's Josh Doctson in concussion protocol December 10th, 2018
- Matt Ryan throws 3 touchdowns, Falcons fall to Packers December 10th, 2018
- Atlanta's Julio Jones scores two touchdowns in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- Falcons not ruling out Devonta Freeman (groin, injured reserve) return December 7th, 2018
- Julio Jones (foot) will play for Falcons Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Julio Jones (foot) still not practicing, 'ready to go' for Falcons December 6th, 2018
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (foot) absent from Wednesday's practice December 5th, 2018