Cowboys' Tyron Smith (groin) active on Thanksgiving
Dallas Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith (groin) is active for Thursday's matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers.
Smith missed the Cowboys' last two games with the injury, and Dallas struggled in his absence, allowing 12 sacks. His return should give a bump to both Dak Prescott and Alfred Morris' fantasy values.
numberFire's models have Dallas as underdogs in this one, giving them a 42.6% chance of victory and projecting them for 23.3 points.
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers June 18th, 2018
- Baker Mayfield 'has a long way to go' to take over as Browns' starter June 18th, 2018
- Terrance Williams (foot) should be ready for Cowboys' training camp June 14th, 2018
- Tavon Austin in store for big workload with Dallas May 10th, 2018
- Cowboys' Randy Gregory to apply for reinstatement this month May 10th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten retiring, joining ESPN's MNF May 3rd, 2018
- Ryan Switzer traded from Cowboys to Raiders April 28th, 2018
- Cowboys acquire receiver Tavon Austin from Rams April 28th, 2018