Cowboys' Tyron Smith (groin) active on Thanksgiving
Dallas Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith (groin) is active for Thursday's matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers.
Smith missed the Cowboys' last two games with the injury, and Dallas struggled in his absence, allowing 12 sacks. His return should give a bump to both Dak Prescott and Alfred Morris' fantasy values.
numberFire's models have Dallas as underdogs in this one, giving them a 42.6% chance of victory and projecting them for 23.3 points.
- Blake Bortles reportedly agrees to 3-year, $54 million deal with Jaguars February 24th, 2018
- Torrey Smith 'expecting to be back' with Eagles in 2018 February 24th, 2018
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Dez Bryant expected to remain with Cowboys in 2018 January 26th, 2018
- Cowboys would prefer to not use franchise tag on Demarcus Lawrence January 25th, 2018
- Jerry Jones: Dez Bryant expected back with Cowboys next season January 23rd, 2018
- Dez Bryant seen as 'distraction' on Cowboys' sidelines January 23rd, 2018
- Cowboys expected to franchise DeMarcus Lawrence if unable to reach long-term deal January 17th, 2018