Cowboys' Tyron Smith (groin) active on Thanksgiving
Dallas Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith (groin) is active for Thursday's matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers.
Smith missed the Cowboys' last two games with the injury, and Dallas struggled in his absence, allowing 12 sacks. His return should give a bump to both Dak Prescott and Alfred Morris' fantasy values.
numberFire's models have Dallas as underdogs in this one, giving them a 42.6% chance of victory and projecting them for 23.3 points.
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks' offense sputter Monday night September 18th, 2018
- Rams' Greg Zuerlein (groin) out 'at least a few weeks' September 17th, 2018
- Reuben Foster's suspension lifted, eligible to play for 49ers in Week 3 September 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson "promised" more slot usage September 17th, 2018
- Broncos will continue utilizing "hot hand" running back approach September 17th, 2018
- Cards' Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) will be monitored throughout the week September 17th, 2018
- Dak Prescott has an uneven performance in Cowboys' win September 17th, 2018
- Ezekiel Elliott finds the end zone for Dallas on Sunday night September 16th, 2018
- Dak Prescott (ankle) gets in a full practice for Dallas on Wednesday September 12th, 2018
- Dallas' Ezekiel Elliott totals 86 yards and a touchdown in Week 1 September 9th, 2018
- Geoff Swaim lands on top of Cowboys' tight end depth chart September 4th, 2018
- Randy Gregory expected to play for Cowboys Week 1 September 4th, 2018