Mike Williams (knee) expected to play for Chargers versus Cowboys
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams (knee) is expected to play against the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving.
Williams had the best game of his young career in Week 11, with 5 catches for 38 yards on 8 targets. There isn't a lot of consistent fantasy value behind Keenan Allen among Chargers' receivers.
numberFire's models project Williams to score 3.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,700 in Week 12.
- Bears decline Josh Sitton's $8 million option February 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell fully expected to be franchise tagged by Steelers February 20th, 2018
- Free agent Adam Vinatieri plans to kick in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Bears release Jerrell Freeman after 2 seasons with team February 20th, 2018
- Jaguars pick up Marcedes Lewis' third-year option February 20th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Apple expected to be traded this offseason February 20th, 2018
- Chargers sign Roberto Aguayo in hopes of fixing kicking problems January 10th, 2018
- Antonio Gates' future uncertain with Chargers January 4th, 2018
- Chargers' Keenan Allen puts up 133 yards and a touchdown in Week 17 win January 1st, 2018
- Chargers' Philip Rivers finishes the 2017 season strong with 3 touchdowns December 31st, 2017
- Melvin Gordon expected to play Sunday in Los Angeles December 31st, 2017
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon (ankle) is questionable for Week 17 December 29th, 2017