Mike Williams (knee) expected to play for Chargers versus Cowboys
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams (knee) is expected to play against the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving.
Williams had the best game of his young career in Week 11, with 5 catches for 38 yards on 8 targets. There isn't a lot of consistent fantasy value behind Keenan Allen among Chargers' receivers.
numberFire's models project Williams to score 3.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,700 in Week 12.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Chargers' Corey Liuget slapped with 4-game PED suspension March 23rd, 2018
- Chargers sign Roberto Aguayo in hopes of fixing kicking problems January 10th, 2018
- Antonio Gates' future uncertain with Chargers January 4th, 2018
- Chargers' Keenan Allen puts up 133 yards and a touchdown in Week 17 win January 1st, 2018
- Chargers' Philip Rivers finishes the 2017 season strong with 3 touchdowns December 31st, 2017
- Melvin Gordon expected to play Sunday in Los Angeles December 31st, 2017