Mike Williams (knee) expected to play for Chargers versus Cowboys
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams (knee) is expected to play against the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving.
Williams had the best game of his young career in Week 11, with 5 catches for 38 yards on 8 targets. There isn't a lot of consistent fantasy value behind Keenan Allen among Chargers' receivers.
numberFire's models project Williams to score 3.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,700 in Week 12.
- Saquon Barkley (hamstring) sits out Giants' practice again August 16th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. Green still has 'a lot in the tank' August 16th, 2018
- Dak Prescott: Tavon Austin 'not just a gadget' player for Cowboys August 16th, 2018
- Dak Prescott says he's starting to click with Cowboys' wide receivers August 16th, 2018
- Griff Whalen working ahead of Ryan Switzer in Raiders' slot August 16th, 2018
- Chris Carson in 'bellcow' role for Seahawks August 16th, 2018
- Tyrell Williams listed with first-team offense in Chargers initial depth chart August 7th, 2018
- Chargers have reached out to Antonio Gates June 14th, 2018
- Chargers back Melvin Gordon could catch more passes in 2018 June 11th, 2018
- Chargers expected to run more three-wide sets in 2018 May 31st, 2018
- Julius Thomas a possible target for Chargers May 27th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018