Giants' Sterling Shepard 'not spotted' at practice on Tuesday
New York Giants' wide receiver Sterling Shepard (migraines) was "not spotted" at Tuesday's practice.
This isn't good news for Shepard, especially after being "limited" at practice on Monday. With the short week for the Giants, the Oklahoma product is questionable at best for Thursday's tilt with Washington.
Our models currently project Shepard for 10.5 FanDuel points with 4.9 receptions, 51.2 yards and 0.5 touchdowns on Thursday.
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Adam Humphries locked-in as Buccaneers' slot receiver July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Sam Beal selected by Giants in third round of Supplemental Draft July 11th, 2018
- Jonathan Stewart looked rough for Giants in spring July 10th, 2018
- Eli Manning: Sterling Shepard 'primed for a big year' in Giants' offense July 10th, 2018
- Odell Beckham could still be a training camp holdout June 25th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) intends to attend Giants training camp June 18th, 2018