Giants' Sterling Shepard 'not spotted' at practice on Tuesday
New York Giants' wide receiver Sterling Shepard (migraines) was "not spotted" at Tuesday's practice.
This isn't good news for Shepard, especially after being "limited" at practice on Monday. With the short week for the Giants, the Oklahoma product is questionable at best for Thursday's tilt with Washington.
Our models currently project Shepard for 10.5 FanDuel points with 4.9 receptions, 51.2 yards and 0.5 touchdowns on Thursday.
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Giants' Landon Collins (forearm) says he'll require second surgery April 12th, 2018
- Report: Giants 'highly unlikely' to trade Odell Beckham April 7th, 2018
- Giants are non-committal on Brandon Marshall March 27th, 2018
- Report: Odell Beckham Jr. says he won't play in 2018 without a contract extension March 26th, 2018
- Giants trade Jason Pierre-Paul to Buccaneers March 22nd, 2018