Giants' Sterling Shepard 'not spotted' at practice on Tuesday
New York Giants' wide receiver Sterling Shepard (migraines) was "not spotted" at Tuesday's practice.
This isn't good news for Shepard, especially after being "limited" at practice on Monday. With the short week for the Giants, the Oklahoma product is questionable at best for Thursday's tilt with Washington.
Our models currently project Shepard for 10.5 FanDuel points with 4.9 receptions, 51.2 yards and 0.5 touchdowns on Thursday.
- Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to finish as the second-best fantasy kicker on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Eli Manning struggles in Giants' season finale December 31st, 2017
- Giants' Evan Engram (ribs) will sit out Week 17 against Washington December 29th, 2017
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (neck) to miss out on season finale December 29th, 2017
- Giants want Eli Manning to take 'every snap' Sunday December 28th, 2017
- Giants reportedly planning to move on from Eli Apple this offseason December 27th, 2017
- Giants suspend Eli Apple for regular season finale December 27th, 2017