Giants' Sterling Shepard 'not spotted' at practice on Tuesday
New York Giants' wide receiver Sterling Shepard (migraines) was "not spotted" at Tuesday's practice.
This isn't good news for Shepard, especially after being "limited" at practice on Monday. With the short week for the Giants, the Oklahoma product is questionable at best for Thursday's tilt with Washington.
Our models currently project Shepard for 10.5 FanDuel points with 4.9 receptions, 51.2 yards and 0.5 touchdowns on Thursday.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Giants shoot down Odell Beckham trade talks January 2nd, 2019
- Giants GM declined to commit to Eli Manning for 2019 January 2nd, 2019
- Rhett Ellison (concussion) out in Week 17 for New York December 30th, 2018
- Giants' Jawill Davis (leg) placed on Injured Reserve December 29th, 2018
- Giants' Odell Beckham (quad) ruled out for Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (quad) still not practicing for Giants Wednesday December 26th, 2018