Giants' Sterling Shepard 'not spotted' at practice on Tuesday
New York Giants' wide receiver Sterling Shepard (migraines) was "not spotted" at Tuesday's practice.
This isn't good news for Shepard, especially after being "limited" at practice on Monday. With the short week for the Giants, the Oklahoma product is questionable at best for Thursday's tilt with Washington.
Our models currently project Shepard for 10.5 FanDuel points with 4.9 receptions, 51.2 yards and 0.5 touchdowns on Thursday.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Odell Beckham has season-low 44 yards in Giants' loss October 12th, 2018
- Eli Manning struggles mightily as Giants fall to Eagles on Thursday October 12th, 2018
- Saquon Barkley explodes for 229 yards in Giants' loss October 11th, 2018
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (foot) will not play in Week 6 against the Eagles October 11th, 2018
- Giants' Olivier Vernon (ankle) to make season debut Thursday night October 10th, 2018
- Giants' Evan Engram (knee) ruled out for Week 6 October 10th, 2018