Chiefs' Travis Kelce in an excellent spot against the Giants in Week 11
Coming off a bye week, Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce faces the New York Giants in Week 11.
The Giants have struggled against tight ends all season, inexplicably allowed a touchdown to a tight end in every game this season. With the Chiefs showing a 27.0 implied team total early in the week, Kelce could be in for another strong performance.
In Week 11, numberFire's models rank Kelce as the TE2, projecting him for 5.6 receptions, 69.3 yards, and 0.7 touchdowns on 7.6 targets -- good for 14.0 fantasy points on FanDuel.
- Seahawks "comfortable" with Kenneth Walker III in three-down role August 11th, 2022
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon has 'minor' foot injury August 11th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) ruled out for Week 1 August 11th, 2022
- Carroll: Seattle's Rashaad Penny 'feeling a little bit of groin tightness' August 11th, 2022
- Broncos' Albert Okwuegbunam drawing praise in training camp August 11th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Russell Gage (hamstring) considered day-to-day August 11th, 2022
- Kansas City's Skyy Moore (hip) practicing on Wednesday August 3rd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire optimistic after 'first real offseason' July 21st, 2022
- Chiefs' Skyy Moore (hamstring) missed majority of offseason program July 7th, 2022
- Ronald Jones could take Chiefs' starting job July 7th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling 'best receiver' in Chiefs program July 7th, 2022
- Kansas City's Marquez Valdes-Scantling 'showing strong connection' with Patrick Mahomes June 10th, 2022