Colts' Henry Anderson (throat) done for season
Indianapolis Colts defensive lineman Henry Anderson is done for the season after being placed on injured reserve with a laryngeal fracture.
Anderson suffered the injury against the Houston Texans in Week 9, and it's yet another significant loss for the Colts. The 2015 third-round pick is Pro Football Focus' 15th run-stopping defensive tackle out of 44 qualifiers this season. It's an upgrade for Le'Veon Bell and the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 10.
Anderson recorded 22 tackles (15 solo) with 2 sacks and 1 forced fumble in nine games for the Colts this season. They enter Week 10 ranked dead-last in the NFL in terms of Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points (NEP) allowed per play, but Anderson helped them to a more respectable 24th in Adjusted Rushing Defensive NEP allowed per play.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa reportedly has high ankle sprain October 15th, 2018
- Sam Darnold throws for 280 yards, 2 touchdowns in Jets' win on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa leaves early for Jets Sunday with ankle injury October 14th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (ankle) expected to play in Week 6 for New York October 14th, 2018
- Jets' Bilal Powell projected as a top-30 running back in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Trumaine Johnson (quad) doubtful for Jets Week 6 October 12th, 2018