Bills' Nick O'Leary projected for minimal impact in third straight start
Buffalo Bills tight end Nick O'Leary is projected for just 1.2 receptions and 16.7 yards on 1.6 targets in this week's matchup with the New York Jets.
In the last two weeks absent Charles Clay (knee), the third-year tight end has hauled in 3-of-5 targets for 63 yards and zero scores. With the presence of Jordan Matthews in the slot, it's been tough for O'Leary to be a reliable option over the center of the field. Clay can be considered questionable for the Bills' Week 10 matchup.
At a low price of $4,900, O'Leary is projected to finish this week with 3.7 FanDuel points. He rates outside the top 20 at the position.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Bills' LeSean McCoy accused of domestic violence, denies allegation July 10th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman working with Bills' first-team offense June 18th, 2018
- Bills expect Zay Jones (knee) to be ready for training camp June 14th, 2018
- Bills giving Josh Allen first-team reps this week June 12th, 2018