Bills' Nick O'Leary projected for minimal impact in third straight start
Buffalo Bills tight end Nick O'Leary is projected for just 1.2 receptions and 16.7 yards on 1.6 targets in this week's matchup with the New York Jets.
In the last two weeks absent Charles Clay (knee), the third-year tight end has hauled in 3-of-5 targets for 63 yards and zero scores. With the presence of Jordan Matthews in the slot, it's been tough for O'Leary to be a reliable option over the center of the field. Clay can be considered questionable for the Bills' Week 10 matchup.
At a low price of $4,900, O'Leary is projected to finish this week with 3.7 FanDuel points. He rates outside the top 20 at the position.
- Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to finish as the second-best fantasy kicker on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin catches just 1 pass in Bills' playoff loss to Jaguars January 7th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy leads Bills in rushing and receiving in Sunday's loss January 7th, 2018
- Tyrod Taylor knocked out of Bills' game late in the fourth quarter January 7th, 2018
- Bills' LeSean McCoy (ankle) will play against the Jaguars January 7th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (ankle) reportedly 'likely to play' for Bills on Sunday January 7th, 2018
- Deonte Thompson and the Bills' passing game in for a long day versus Jaguars January 5th, 2018