Bills' Nick O'Leary projected for minimal impact in third straight start
Buffalo Bills tight end Nick O'Leary is projected for just 1.2 receptions and 16.7 yards on 1.6 targets in this week's matchup with the New York Jets.
In the last two weeks absent Charles Clay (knee), the third-year tight end has hauled in 3-of-5 targets for 63 yards and zero scores. With the presence of Jordan Matthews in the slot, it's been tough for O'Leary to be a reliable option over the center of the field. Clay can be considered questionable for the Bills' Week 10 matchup.
At a low price of $4,900, O'Leary is projected to finish this week with 3.7 FanDuel points. He rates outside the top 20 at the position.
- Saints' Ted Ginn (knee) reportedly placed on injured reserve October 18th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) did not practice for Minnesota on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Carson Wentz (back) practices in full for Eagles Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Rhett Ellison (foot) a full participant in Thursday's practice for New York October 18th, 2018
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing in full for New York on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor (groin) absent from Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) also likely out for Dolphins Week 8 October 18th, 2018
- League investigating Dolphins and Ryan Tannehill's injury October 17th, 2018
- Brock Osweiler will start for Miami on Sunday October 17th, 2018
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) will miss his second straight game October 17th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) not throwing at Dolphins practice October 17th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) is 'day to day' October 15th, 2018