Bills' Nick O'Leary projected for minimal impact in third straight start
Buffalo Bills tight end Nick O'Leary is projected for just 1.2 receptions and 16.7 yards on 1.6 targets in this week's matchup with the New York Jets.
In the last two weeks absent Charles Clay (knee), the third-year tight end has hauled in 3-of-5 targets for 63 yards and zero scores. With the presence of Jordan Matthews in the slot, it's been tough for O'Leary to be a reliable option over the center of the field. Clay can be considered questionable for the Bills' Week 10 matchup.
At a low price of $4,900, O'Leary is projected to finish this week with 3.7 FanDuel points. He rates outside the top 20 at the position.
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Fred Jackson to retire as member of Bills April 12th, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones has felony vandalism charges dropped March 23rd, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones arrested, charged with felony vandalism March 20th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron lands starting opportunity with Bills, signs 2-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Trent Murphy, Bills reportedly agree on 3-year, $21 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Browns reportedly acquire Tyrod Taylor from Bills for 2018 3rd-round pick March 9th, 2018