Chargers want to get Mike Williams 20-to-25 snaps this week
Los Angeles Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn wants to get wide receiver Mike Williams "20, 25 reps," in Week 8 against the New England Patriots.
Williams played 11 and 14 snaps in his first two NFL games, and it looks like the Chargers will try to double that snap count this week. 25 snaps is still not a lot, so Williams is not a fantasy option just yet.
Our models project Williams for just 3.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000 in Week 8.
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Carson Wentz (knee) throwing during Eagles' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Chargers' Corey Liuget slapped with 4-game PED suspension March 23rd, 2018
- Chargers sign Roberto Aguayo in hopes of fixing kicking problems January 10th, 2018
- Antonio Gates' future uncertain with Chargers January 4th, 2018
- Chargers' Keenan Allen puts up 133 yards and a touchdown in Week 17 win January 1st, 2018
- Chargers' Philip Rivers finishes the 2017 season strong with 3 touchdowns December 31st, 2017