Chargers want to get Mike Williams 20-to-25 snaps this week
Los Angeles Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn wants to get wide receiver Mike Williams "20, 25 reps," in Week 8 against the New England Patriots.
Williams played 11 and 14 snaps in his first two NFL games, and it looks like the Chargers will try to double that snap count this week. 25 snaps is still not a lot, so Williams is not a fantasy option just yet.
Our models project Williams for just 3.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000 in Week 8.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Chargers' Antonio Gates wants to return for 2019 January 14th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 331 yards and three touchdowns in Chargers' loss to New England January 13th, 2019
- Hunter Henry (knee) active for Chargers in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019
- Rapoport: Chargers "optimistic" Hunter Henry (knee) will play in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019
- Melvin Gordon (knee) good to go for Chargers versus Patriots January 11th, 2019
- Hunter Henry (knee) questionable for Chargers in Divisional Round January 11th, 2019