Chargers want to get Mike Williams 20-to-25 snaps this week
Los Angeles Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn wants to get wide receiver Mike Williams "20, 25 reps," in Week 8 against the New England Patriots.
Williams played 11 and 14 snaps in his first two NFL games, and it looks like the Chargers will try to double that snap count this week. 25 snaps is still not a lot, so Williams is not a fantasy option just yet.
Our models project Williams for just 3.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000 in Week 8.
- Matt Bryant (hamstring) on track to return for Falcons Week 11 November 15th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) does not practice for Washington on Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Ronald Jones (hamstring) limited on Thursday for Tampa Bay November 15th, 2018
- John Ross (groin) limited on Thursday for Cincinnati November 15th, 2018
- Joe Mixon added to Bengals injury report with knee issue November 15th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) does not practice on Thursday for Baltimore November 15th, 2018
- Chargers clear Joey Bosa (foot) to practice November 14th, 2018
- Chargers' Denzel Perryman (knee, hamstring) done for season November 12th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon turns in 165 yards, touchdown for Chargers November 12th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon mows ahead for 123 yards, touchdown as Chargers top Seahawks November 5th, 2018
- Philip Rivers throws 2 TDs on Sunday in Chargers' win November 5th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry could return next month, per report November 5th, 2018