Chargers want to get Mike Williams 20-to-25 snaps this week
Los Angeles Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn wants to get wide receiver Mike Williams "20, 25 reps," in Week 8 against the New England Patriots.
Williams played 11 and 14 snaps in his first two NFL games, and it looks like the Chargers will try to double that snap count this week. 25 snaps is still not a lot, so Williams is not a fantasy option just yet.
Our models project Williams for just 3.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000 in Week 8.
- Saints reportedly release Terrance West August 21st, 2018
- Panthers' left tackle Matt Kalil has knee scoped, 'week-to-week' August 21st, 2018
- Josh Allen reportedly named Bills' starter for dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- Marqise Lee primarily working with Jaguars' starters through camp August 21st, 2018
- Donte Moncrief 'flashing inconsistent talent' in Jacksonville August 21st, 2018
- Jets' Teddy Bridgewater has 'significant' price tag August 21st, 2018
- Chargers' Mike Williams hauls in touchdown in second preseason game August 19th, 2018
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon looking to take his game to the next level in 2018 August 17th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) to sit out Chargers' second preseason game August 16th, 2018
- Tyrell Williams listed with first-team offense in Chargers initial depth chart August 7th, 2018
- Chargers have reached out to Antonio Gates June 14th, 2018
- Chargers back Melvin Gordon could catch more passes in 2018 June 11th, 2018