Chargers want to get Mike Williams 20-to-25 snaps this week
Los Angeles Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn wants to get wide receiver Mike Williams "20, 25 reps," in Week 8 against the New England Patriots.
Williams played 11 and 14 snaps in his first two NFL games, and it looks like the Chargers will try to double that snap count this week. 25 snaps is still not a lot, so Williams is not a fantasy option just yet.
Our models project Williams for just 3.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000 in Week 8.
- Blake Bortles reportedly agrees to 3-year, $54 million deal with Jaguars February 24th, 2018
- Torrey Smith 'expecting to be back' with Eagles in 2018 February 24th, 2018
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Chargers sign Roberto Aguayo in hopes of fixing kicking problems January 10th, 2018
- Antonio Gates' future uncertain with Chargers January 4th, 2018
- Chargers' Keenan Allen puts up 133 yards and a touchdown in Week 17 win January 1st, 2018
- Chargers' Philip Rivers finishes the 2017 season strong with 3 touchdowns December 31st, 2017
- Melvin Gordon expected to play Sunday in Los Angeles December 31st, 2017
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon (ankle) is questionable for Week 17 December 29th, 2017