Eagles' Jordan Hicks done for year with torn Achilles'
Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Jordan Hicks suffered a torn Achilles' against the Washington Redskins on Monday night and he has been ruled out for the remainder of the season.
It's a tough loss for an Eagles team that currently owns the best record in the NFL. Hicks recorded 28 tackles (22 solo) with 1 recovered fumble in seven games this season. Nigel Bradham, Mychal Kendricks (hamstring), and Najee Goode will take over as Philadelphia's starting linebackers. Hicks, who turns 26 before next season, should be back before training camp.
Entering a Week 8 matchup with the San Francisco 49ers, a now Hicks-less Eagles' defense ranks 19th in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play this season.
- D.J. Chark (chest, back) downgraded to out for Jaguars’ Thursday night matchup with Dolphins September 24th, 2020
- Panthers want Curtis Samuel more involved September 24th, 2020
- Zack Moss (toe) absent for Bills again September 24th, 2020
- Alshon Jeffery (foot) expected back for Eagles in next few weeks September 24th, 2020
- D.J. Chark (chest) 'trending upward' for Jaguars on Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Buccaneers expect Rob Gronkowski to block more than catch September 24th, 2020
- Christian Kirk (groin) on Cardinals' sidelines again Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Arizona's Christian Kirk (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins dazzles in Cardinals debut with 14 receptions for 151 yards September 13th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kenyan Drake (foot) not on Week 1 injury report September 9th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins reportedly signs 2-year extension with Cardinals September 8th, 2020
- Rapoport: Cardinals reportedly close to extension with DeAndre Hopkins September 7th, 2020