Devin Funchess (knee) is active for Panthers in Week 6
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Devin Funchess (knee) is active for Week 6's game versus the Philadelphia Eagles.
Funchess missed practice on Monday and Tuesday but returned in full on Wednesday, meaning he is likely to be without any limitations on Thursday night. Funchess should be heavily targeted, once again, against a weak Eagles secondary. He has led all receivers with 27 targets, 18 catches, and 3 touchdowns the last 3 weeks.
Our models project Funchess for 4.0 catches, 56.9 yards, and 0.4 touchdowns for 10.2 FanDuel points on Thursday night.
- Javorius Allen sees just 4 touches in Ravens' shutout win November 20th, 2017
- Charcandrick West gains 24 yards on 8 touches in Chiefs' loss November 20th, 2017
- Jalen Richard gains 28 yards in Raiders' loss to New England November 20th, 2017
- Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- T.J. Yeldon doesn't do much in Jacksonville's Week 11 win November 20th, 2017
- Chris Ivory gains 6 yards in Jaguars' win November 20th, 2017
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel (ankle) out for the season November 14th, 2017
- Greg Olsen (foot) expected to return for Panthers in Week 12 November 14th, 2017
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel's ankle injury could be season-ending November 14th, 2017
- Ed Dickson scores 1st touchdown of season in Panthers' win November 14th, 2017
- Curtis Samuel may have suffered serious ankle injury in Panthers' win on Monday night November 14th, 2017
- Cam Newton throws for 4 touchdowns in Panthers rout of the Dolphins November 13th, 2017