Devin Funchess (knee) is active for Panthers in Week 6
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Devin Funchess (knee) is active for Week 6's game versus the Philadelphia Eagles.
Funchess missed practice on Monday and Tuesday but returned in full on Wednesday, meaning he is likely to be without any limitations on Thursday night. Funchess should be heavily targeted, once again, against a weak Eagles secondary. He has led all receivers with 27 targets, 18 catches, and 3 touchdowns the last 3 weeks.
Our models project Funchess for 4.0 catches, 56.9 yards, and 0.4 touchdowns for 10.2 FanDuel points on Thursday night.
- Matt Ryan throws for 379 yards and a touchdown in the Falcons' win October 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham goes off for 143 yards and a touchdown in Giants' loss October 22nd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley reaches the end zone in Giants' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2018
- Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) active for Falcons on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Panthers' Greg Olsen catches his first touchdown of the season on Sunday October 22nd, 2018
- Cam Newton throws for 269 yards to lead Panthers to a comeback win October 22nd, 2018
- Christian McCaffrey creates 80 yards for Carolina in win October 22nd, 2018
- Greg Olsen has 4 catches, 48 yards for Panthers in return October 15th, 2018
- Devin Funchess has 74 yards and a score in Panthers' loss October 15th, 2018
- Cam Newton throws 2 touchdown passes in Panthers' Week 6 loss October 14th, 2018