Ravens' Justin Tucker projected for most field goals in Week 4
Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker is projected to lead the NFL in field goals made and attempted in Week 4, by numberFire.
Tucker had a quiet Week 3 versus the Jacksonville Jaguars, attempting just 1 extra point no field goals. With a matchup with AFC North Division rival Pittsburgh Steelers on top in Week 4, Tucker is poised to bounce back on Sunday.
Our models project Tucker to finish as the second-best kicker in Week 4 with 2.2 extra points and 2.1 field goals made for 9.3 FanDuel points.
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Baltimore's Michael Crabtree hauls in two scores in Wild Card defeat January 6th, 2019
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson throws two touchdowns in Wild Card loss to Chargers January 6th, 2019
- Baltimore's Kenneth Dixon accumulates 119 scrimmage yards in Week 17's division clinching victory December 30th, 2018
- Baltimore's John Brown (hamstring) unable to practice on Wednesday December 26th, 2018
- Gus Edwards gains over 100 yards, hits paydirt in Ravens' win December 23rd, 2018
- Lamar Jackson has first 200-yard passing game, Ravens upset Chargers December 23rd, 2018