Ravens' Justin Tucker projected for most field goals in Week 4
Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker is projected to lead the NFL in field goals made and attempted in Week 4, by numberFire.
Tucker had a quiet Week 3 versus the Jacksonville Jaguars, attempting just 1 extra point no field goals. With a matchup with AFC North Division rival Pittsburgh Steelers on top in Week 4, Tucker is poised to bounce back on Sunday.
Our models project Tucker to finish as the second-best kicker in Week 4 with 2.2 extra points and 2.1 field goals made for 9.3 FanDuel points.
- Dolphins' Frank Gore projected to be an RB3 in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Titans' Marcus Mariota projected to struggle again in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Eli Manning projected to be a top-12 quarterback option in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Tavon Austin (groin) will not play in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson (ankle/shoulder) limited in Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Sam Bradford inactive for Cardinals on Thursday night October 18th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown projected for 7.16 targets against Saints in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco ranked among top-10 quarterbacks for Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Alex Collins scores 2 touchdowns in Ravens' win on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Michael Crabtree catches 6 passes for 93 yards and a touchdown on Sunday in Ravens' win October 15th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown projected for 6.93 targets in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco projected as QB17 in Week 6 October 13th, 2018