Ravens' Justin Tucker projected for most field goals in Week 4
Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker is projected to lead the NFL in field goals made and attempted in Week 4, by numberFire.
Tucker had a quiet Week 3 versus the Jacksonville Jaguars, attempting just 1 extra point no field goals. With a matchup with AFC North Division rival Pittsburgh Steelers on top in Week 4, Tucker is poised to bounce back on Sunday.
Our models project Tucker to finish as the second-best kicker in Week 4 with 2.2 extra points and 2.1 field goals made for 9.3 FanDuel points.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Report: Jarvis Landry 'most likely' to leave the Dolphins in free agency January 26th, 2018
- Alex Collins not locked-in as Ravens' lead back for 2018 January 9th, 2018
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) inactive for Ravens in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) sits out practice on Wednesday December 27th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) has a chance to play on Sunday December 26th, 2017
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) is inactive for Ravens in Week 16 December 23rd, 2017