Ravens' Justin Tucker projected for most field goals in Week 4
Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker is projected to lead the NFL in field goals made and attempted in Week 4, by numberFire.
Tucker had a quiet Week 3 versus the Jacksonville Jaguars, attempting just 1 extra point no field goals. With a matchup with AFC North Division rival Pittsburgh Steelers on top in Week 4, Tucker is poised to bounce back on Sunday.
Our models project Tucker to finish as the second-best kicker in Week 4 with 2.2 extra points and 2.1 field goals made for 9.3 FanDuel points.
- Royce Freeman on track to be Broncos' 'primary back' August 14th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery 'day-to-day' for Eagles, Week 1 status unknown August 14th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor dealing with lower-body injury August 14th, 2018
- DeVante Parker reportedly has broken finger, 'hopeful' for Dolphins' opener August 14th, 2018
- Saquon Barkley (leg) off to side at Giants practice Tuesday August 14th, 2018
- Seahawks 'very encouraged' by Brandon Marshall August 14th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown 'has been better than we expected' August 14th, 2018
- John Brown credited for Ravens' downfield success August 13th, 2018
- Kenneth Dixon removed from Ravens' practice with injury August 7th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson struggles for Ravens in Hall-of-Fame Game August 3rd, 2018
- Michael Crabtree 'popular target' in Ravens' red-zone drills July 31st, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco having 'far and away' his best camp July 30th, 2018