Ravens' Justin Tucker projected for most field goals in Week 4
Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker is projected to lead the NFL in field goals made and attempted in Week 4, by numberFire.
Tucker had a quiet Week 3 versus the Jacksonville Jaguars, attempting just 1 extra point no field goals. With a matchup with AFC North Division rival Pittsburgh Steelers on top in Week 4, Tucker is poised to bounce back on Sunday.
Our models project Tucker to finish as the second-best kicker in Week 4 with 2.2 extra points and 2.1 field goals made for 9.3 FanDuel points.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018
- Baltimore Ravens draft TE Hayden Hurst with the 25th pick April 26th, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills move up to draft LB Tremaine Edmunds in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018