Chris Johnson to make another start for Cardinals in Week 4
Arizona Cardinals running back Chris Johnson will remain the starting running back in Week 4 versus the San Francisco 49ers, per head coach Bruce Arians.
Arians felt that Johnson was a bit rusty on Monday, giving the 32-year-old back a pass for his poor performance. CJ2K rushed 12 times for just 17 yards versus the Dallas Cowboys and was out-snapped by Andre Ellington. Despite the down week, Johnson is in line for a good day on Sunday as the Niners are coming off giving up 3 touchdowns to Todd Gurley in Week 3.
Our models project Johnson for 59.1 total yards and 0.2 touchdowns for 8.3 FanDuel points in Week 4.
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) could play for Colts Thursday night October 3rd, 2022
- Broncos' Javonte Williams done for season with torn ACL October 3rd, 2022
- Julio Jones (knee) will play Sunday's Week 4 game for Tampa Bay October 2nd, 2022
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) active for Buccaneers in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) active for Chiefs in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Update: Jonnu Smith (ankle) will not return in Week 4 for New England October 2nd, 2022
- Cardinals' Marquise Brown (hamstring) active for Week 4 contest October 2nd, 2022
- Rondale Moore (hamstring) officially active in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore (hamstring) expected to make season debut in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Marquise Brown (hamstring) expected to play in Cardinals' Week 4 tilt October 2nd, 2022
- Fowler: Arizona's Rondale Moore (hamstring) expects to play in Week 4 October 1st, 2022
- Cardinals list Marquise Brown (foot) as questionable for Week 4's matchup versus Carolina September 30th, 2022